Indian Restaurants in Surrey
1. Dastaan Indian restaurant in Ewell 447 Kingston Rd - KT19
“Perfectly executed north Indian food” from a pair of former Gymkhana chefs has made this apparently-modest, outer-suburban curry house a site of pilgrimage, despite its “bizarre setting just off the Ewell bypass”. “The food is in pretty much perfect inverse correlation to the location”, and “sets a new benchmark for Indian food and service” – no wonder it’s “booked solid”. Top Tip – “the lamb chops alone are worth the Uber”.
2. Indian Zest Indian restaurant in Sunbury on Thames 21 Thames Street - TW16
“Consistently good modern Indian cooking” and “engaging staff” win firm praise for Manoj Vasaikar’s “lovely” colonial-styled outfit near the river – sibling to well-known Hammersmith star, Indian Zing; “from the first taste of the amuse bouche, on the table within seconds of sitting down, to the kulfi dessert, absolutely everything is excellent”.
3. Moksha Indian restaurant in New Malden 216 Kingston Road - KT3
Out in the boonies of New Malden, first class ratings again – if on slightly limited feedback – for Arjun Singh Rawat and Rajeev Danga’s North Indian three-year-old.
4. Saffron Summer Indian restaurant in Chessington 4 Ace Parade - KT9
“A brilliant part of the Surrey dining scene” – Awanish Roy’s “contemporary” Indian sits just off the A3, and wins uniform praise in numerous reports for its “classic Indian dishes” (“such as an authentic wild boar vindaloo” and other game, such as guinea fowl) “with a modern fine dining twist”, and all “at suburban prices”.
5. Roz ana Indian restaurant in Kingston upon Thames 4-8 Kingston Hill - KT2
“The food is delicious” at chef-partner Deepinder Sondhi’s “superb, modern fusion-Indian”, which opened in 2008 on Kingston Hill. “Some say upstairs is better but I disagree – far better being near the bar for lush cocktails with Bollywood classics playing in the background”.
6. Fetcham Tandoori Indian restaurant in Fetcham 248 Cobham Road - KT22
Indian classical dining in a Surrey village; open since 1983.
8. Le Raj Indian restaurant in Epsom 211 Fir Tree Rd - KT17
2017 Review: “Better than your normal local Indian”, a stalwart subcontinental where “the (fine dining) food is very good… consistently”.
10. Noush Indian restaurant in Twickenham, Middlesex 68 Richmond Road - TW1
New to the Twickenham dining scene, an elegant Indian street food restaurant; the Chef’s Menu, a five course tasting experience from across India’s regions, comes recommended.
View full listings of 39 Indian Surrey Restaurants
Popular Surrey Restaurant Searches
Surrey Restaurant News
Top Surrey Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon
The Victoria Oxshott
Oxshott British, Modern
London British, Modern