International Restaurants in Chelsea
1. The Admiral Codrington International restaurant in Chelsea 17 Mossop St - SW3
In a chichi backstreet, a posh boozer that’s well-known to the denizens of Chelsea: it serves “a revisited version of typical pub food” in its rear dining room, which boasts a big, retractable glass skylight for warm days.
2. Gallery Mess, Saatchi Gallery International restaurant in Chelsea Duke of Yorks HQ, Kings Road - SW3
A big outside terrace is a key feature of Charles Saatchi’s attractive gallery café, which overlooks the green next to Duke of York’s Square on the King’s Road. Foodwise, it is most recommended for its afternoon tea possibilities, but it’s tolerably rated for a light bite at other times too.
3. Mona Lisa International restaurant in Chelsea 417 King’s Rd - SW10
“Very popular workers café by day, rather trendy restaurant by night!” – this veteran at the ‘wrong end’ of the King’s Road enjoys a “slick” double life as Chelsea’s “fun cheap eat”.
4. maze Grill Royal Hospital Road International restaurant in Chelsea 79 Royal Hospital Rd - SW3
With the opening of Lucky Cat at the original maze site in Mayfair, the neighbouring maze Grill was also quietly killed off (RIP – relaunched as the utterly unmemorably-named Gordon Ramsay Bar & Grill). That leaves just two Chelsea spin-offs to bear the once-famous ‘maze’ name: one on the site where the f-word chef first made his reputation, when it was called Aubergine (long RIP), and the other on Chelsea’s Royal Hospital Road (near the GR mothership). Reports similarly were few, with a verdict of tolerable but mixed.
5. Jolie International restaurant in Chelsea Chelsea Funhouse, 459 King's Road - SW10
Immersive, experimental tasting menus based on chef James White's travels.
7. 11 Cadogan Gardens International restaurant in Chelsea 11 Cadogan Gardens - SW3
2018 Review: “A hidden gem in the heart of Chelsea” – this swish boutique hotel (formerly operated on a club basis) has been taken over by the team behind Chewton Glen and Cliveden, and its ground-floor restaurant serving a brasserie-style menu is now open to the public. Too little feedback for a rating so far, but its afternoon tea, complete with edible flowers, has already had the thumbs up.
View full listings of 12 International Chelsea Restaurants
Popular Chelsea Restaurant Searches
Chelsea Restaurant News
Top Chelsea Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon