International Restaurants in Liverpool
1. Fonseca's British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 12 Stanley St - L1
2019 Review: The original Delifonseca (re-named to avoid confusion with its spin-off), now with vintage cocktail bar, wins praise for its “really good food and interesting choices” from a daily-changing blackboard menu. Change may be afoot, however, with the owner eyeing a vast, Kickstarter-funded expansion of its dockside spin-off (home to a famed market hall), with plans to eventually operate from one base.
2. Neighbourhood Cafe International restaurant in Liverpool 261 woolton road - L2
2018 Review: Café outpost of Manchester’s New York-inspired all-day brasserie on the former site of a Liverpool grocery store. The Spinningfields original underwent a £1m refurb in 2016 and a Leeds branch arrived in autumn 2017.
6. Starways, Liverpool Marriott Hotel South International restaurant in Liverpool Speke Aerodrome, Speke Road - L24
7. Hus International restaurant in Liverpool The Tempest Building, 12 Tithebarn Street - L2
An all-day "gathering place and social space" for Liverpool's locals.
8. Six by Nico International restaurant in Liverpool 11-15 North John Street - L2
Scottish chef Nico Simeone continues his steady rate of restaurant openings (next stop London we hear) with this Liverpool branch; the style of cuisine changes every six weeks, as at his others (previous menu examples include New York, Vietnamese Street Food, Picnic, Childhood), and the only option is the £29 six-course set menu.
View full listings of 7 International Liverpool Restaurants
Popular Liverpool Restaurant Searches