International Restaurants in Liverpool
1. Neighbourhood Cafe International restaurant in Liverpool 261 woolton road - L2
2018 Review: Café outpost of Manchester’s New York-inspired all-day brasserie on the former site of a Liverpool grocery store. The Spinningfields original underwent a £1m refurb in 2016 and a Leeds branch arrived in autumn 2017.
2. Fonseca's British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 12 Stanley St - L1
2019 Review: The original Delifonseca (re-named to avoid confusion with its spin-off), now with vintage cocktail bar, wins praise for its “really good food and interesting choices” from a daily-changing blackboard menu. Change may be afoot, however, with the owner eyeing a vast, Kickstarter-funded expansion of its dockside spin-off (home to a famed market hall), with plans to eventually operate from one base.
3. Hus International restaurant in Liverpool The Tempest Building, 12 Tithebarn Street - L2
An all-day "gathering place and social space" for Liverpool's locals.
4. Six by Nico International restaurant in Liverpool 11-15 North John Street - L2
Scottish chef Nico Simeone continues his steady rate of restaurant openings (next stop London we hear) with this Liverpool branch; the style of cuisine changes every six weeks, as at his others (previous menu examples include New York, Vietnamese Street Food, Picnic, Childhood), and the only option is the £29 six-course set menu.
5. The GPO Food Hall International restaurant in Liverpool 35 Whitechapel - L1
Based in a heritage Met Quarter building, The GPO will be Liverpool's biggest food hall, and aims to champion independent vendors by offering support and incubation. The team behind Sheffield's JORO are already signed up with their izakaya-style restaurant Nama. Opening June 2021.
View full listings of 8 International Liverpool Restaurants
Popular Liverpool Restaurant Searches
Liverpool Restaurant News