Italian Restaurants in Liverpool
1. Salt House Bacaro Italian restaurant in Liverpool 47 Castle St - L2
“Not many places come close to Bacaro,” say fans of the Salt House Tapas crew’s “busy, modern” Italian joint, in the business district; “the (small plates-style) menu changes regularly” and is “more eclectic than the Venetian-style name would imply”.
2. The Quarter Italian restaurant in Liverpool 7-15 Falkner St - L8
2014 Review: A “decent” and “consistently reliable” eatery, with an Italian twist that’s often “very busy”, especially in summer, when al fresco diners enjoy cathedral views; great brunch spot.
3. San Carlo Italian restaurant in Liverpool 41 Castle St - L2
A “lovely”, “always busy” business district Italian that’s part of the ever-growing, glossily glam national chain; reporters this year couldn’t get enough of it – “nothing is too much trouble for the staff”… “pricey but we didn’t care!”
4. The Italian Club Fish Italian restaurant in Liverpool 128 Bold St - L1
This airy café – The Italian Club’s younger sibling – is one of the better options in the city for “delicious seafood” and “excellent fresh fish, served in a traditional way”.
8. Filini at the Radisson SAS Liverpool, Radisson SAS Hotel Liverpool Italian restaurant in Liverpool 107 Old Hall St - L3
View full listings of 8 Italian Liverpool Restaurants
Popular Liverpool Restaurant Searches
Top Liverpool Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Liverpool based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Liverpool