Italian Restaurants in Liverpool
1. Salt House Bacaro Italian restaurant in Liverpool 47 Castle St - L2
Not many places come close to Bacaro, say fans of the Salt House Tapas crews busy, modern Italian joint, in the business district; the (small plates-style) menu changes regularly and is more eclectic than the Venetian-style name would imply.
2. The Quarter Italian restaurant in Liverpool 7-15 Falkner St - L8
2014 Review: A decent and consistently reliable eatery, with an Italian twist thats often very busy, especially in summer, when al fresco diners enjoy cathedral views; great brunch spot.
3. San Carlo Italian restaurant in Liverpool 41 Castle St - L2
A lovely, always busy business district Italian thats part of the ever-growing, glossily glam national chain; reporters this year couldnt get enough of it nothing is too much trouble for the staff
pricey but we didnt care!
4. The Italian Club Fish Italian restaurant in Liverpool 128 Bold St - L1
This airy café The Italian Clubs younger sibling is one of the better options in the city for delicious seafood and excellent fresh fish, served in a traditional way.
5. Zizzi Italian restaurant in Liverpool Liverpool One Development - L1
2015 Review: Unexceptional and unsophisticated it undoubtedly is, but this pleasant kid-friendly pizza-n-pasta chain is still generally rated a useful, if unspectacular, standby.
6. Jamie’s Italian Italian restaurant in Liverpool 45 Paradise St - L1
Jamie get out! you can do better than this dreadful, truly dreadful Italian chain that used to be enjoyable, but has gone downhill badly and is not much better, perhaps no better than school dinners nowadays.
View full listings of 8 Italian Liverpool Restaurants
Popular Liverpool Restaurant Searches
Top Liverpool Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Liverpool based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Liverpool