Hardens Guide to the Best Restaurants in Merseyside
Hardens guides have spent 15 years compiling reviews of the best Merseyside restaurants. On Hardens.com you'll find details and reviews of 160 restaurants in Merseyside and our unique survey based approach to rating and reviewing Merseyside restaurants gives you the best insight into the top restaurants in every area and of every type of cuisine.
Featured Merseyside Restaurants
1. Hanover Street Social British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 16-20 Hanover St - L1
Welcome to Hanover Street Social, a large modern brasserie in the centre of Liverpool. Open from 9:00am for Breakfast through until 10.30pm, later for drinks!, enjoy our very special £10.95 two course Lunch perfect for business or shopping.
Mondays are an institution with 2 cour...
2. Salt House Spanish restaurant in Liverpool 1 Hanover Street - L1
We are Salt House, a Tapas joint in the heart of Liverpool, fresh, delicious tapas, great cocktails, fab wines and rocking staff!!...
3. Lawns Restaurant, Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa International restaurant in Thornton Hough Neston Rd - CH63
The Lawns Restaurant has triple AA rosettes and is a 45 cover, fine dining restaurant, set within the four star Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa. With its stylish interior, crystal chandelier and views over beautifully manicured lawns it’s the perfect spot for a ...
4. Rosa’s Thai restaurant in Liverpool Unit 7, Britannia Pavilion, Albert Dock - L3
The “lovely Thai food” at these reliable cafés is “impressively authentic given that they are a chain” – “excellent value” and “fast”, if occasionally let down by “iffy service”. Founded in 2008 by Saiphin and Alex Moore, who inherited the name of their first East End site, the group has 15 branches in London and expanded to Liverpool and Leeds this year following the sale of a majority stake to US investors. The couple also have two spin-offs, Lao Café in Covent Garden and the new Chinese noodle bar Hoh Sek in St Katharine Docks.
5. Neighbourhood Cafe International restaurant in Liverpool 261 woolton road - L2
A Liverpool outpost of Manchester's American-inspired all-day brasserie. The Spinningfields original underwent a Â£1m refurb this year and returns with chef Mike Jennings (formerly of Grenache) at the helm of the kitchen.
8. The London Carriage Works, Hope Street Hotel British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 40 Hope Street - L1
View full listings of 160 Merseyside Restaurants
Popular Merseyside Restaurant Searches
Top Merseyside Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Merseyside based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Merseyside