Hardens Guide to the Best Restaurants in Cheshire
Hardens guides have spent 15 years compiling reviews of the best Cheshire restaurants. On Hardens.com you'll find details and reviews of 197 restaurants in Cheshire and our unique survey based approach to rating and reviewing Cheshire restaurants gives you the best insight into the top restaurants in every area and of every type of cuisine.
Featured Cheshire Restaurants
1. 1539 British, Traditional restaurant in Chester The Racecourse - CH1
1539 offers the most unique backdrop in which to enjoy a drink and a delicious meal in comfortable surroundings whilst taking in the breath-taking vista of the oldest racecourse in the UK. Our menu offers twists on British classics alongside dishes inspired by f...
2. Lord Clyde British, Modern restaurant in Bollington Kerridge - SK10
A cosy gastro pub celebrating the wondrous tastes of each season in the lovely village of Kerridge, Cheshire.
We are extremely proud to be the only pub in Cheshire with three AA Rosettes. We are also rated 61 out of 100 by Square Meal (Best outside of London).
The Lord Clyde is...
4. Simon Radley, The Chester Grosvenor British, Modern restaurant in Chester 56-58 Eastgate Street - CH1
5. Fraiche French restaurant in Oxton 11 Rose Mount - CH43
Not so much 'au revoir' as 'nice to see you again' - Marc Wilkinson closed Fraiche on 14 December 2018, with a view to transplanting it elsewhere. But his plans changed though, and this mainstay of the North West dining scene has now re-opened.
7. The Alderley, Alderley Edge Hotel British, Modern restaurant in Alderley Edge Macclesfield Rd - SK9
View full listings of 197 Cheshire Restaurants
Popular Cheshire Restaurant Searches
Top Cheshire Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Cheshire based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Cheshire
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon
Glazebury British, Modern
Palm Court Restaurant, Bar & Piano Lounge
Pulford British, Modern
Allium by Mark Ellis
Tattenhall British, Modern