Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Restaurants in Mayfair
3. 19 Brook's Mews Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Mayfair 19 Brooks Mews - W1
2017 Review: In the well-heeled environs of Mayfair, this Ikea-style café is worth knowing about it: 1) it’s a modestly priced all-day option in a pricey area; and 2) it has worthy aims of supporting social mobility. If service lags, remember it’s in a good cause…
4. The Café Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Mayfair 68 Regent Street - W1
A new dessert-only restaurant at Regent Street's Hotel Café Royal, where pastry chef Sarah Barber will serve up a selection of sweet tasting menus and afternoon teas. As well as puddings diners can also enjoy breakfast or a light lunch; there is pÃ¢tisserie available to take away.
5. Cojean Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Mayfair 13 Berkeley Street - W1J
A second outpost of this Parisian healthy fast food chain opens in Mayfair. There is already a branch near St Paul's in the City.
6. Hideaway Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Mayfair 100 Mount Street - W1K
This coffee shop and bar concept from Hide's Ollie Dabbous has found a permanent home after several Mayfair pop-ups
7. Yann Couvreur Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Mayfair 44 South Audley Street - W1K
They know their way around a bun those Parisians. So the news that social media sensation Yann (who did a short residency at Claridges in 2019) is set to open in Mayfair – complete with his Instagramable pet fox and ‘iconic’ buckwheat version of the Breton pastry cake, the kouign-amann – has tongues wagging. The store was originally to open in late 2019 / early 2020, but its already delayed arrival was pushed back further by the Covid-19 pandemic’s impact on restaurants.
View full listings of 8 Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Mayfair Restaurants
Popular Mayfair Restaurant Searches
Mayfair Restaurant News
Top Mayfair Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon