Hardens Guide to the Best Restaurants in Beaconsfield
Hardens guides have spent 30 years compiling reviews of the best Beaconsfield restaurants. On Hardens.com you'll find details and reviews of 11 restaurants in Beaconsfield and our unique survey based approach to rating and reviewing Beaconsfield restaurants gives you the best insight into the top restaurants in every area and of every type of cuisine.
Featured Beaconsfield Restaurants
1. The Cape Grand Cafe & Restaurant British, Modern restaurant in Beaconsfield 6a, Burkes Parade - HP9
This Saffa-owned café, handy for the station, is “a firm favourite”, where the “freshly made quiches and salads are a highlight” – though they also serve the “best coffee in Beaconsfield” and reporters “like the varied South African dishes on the menu” too.
2. Crazy Bear British, Modern restaurant in Beaconsfield 75 Wycombe End - HP9
2017 Review: Glimmering with “gilt-laden and ostentatious interior” (the private dining rooms are “from another world”), this hybrid Anglo/Thai is certainly “a unique venue”. It’s a pricey one too, and results can still be “hit ’n’ miss”, but there were more fans this year who said that “once you get over the garish decor the food’s pretty good”.
3. Spice Merchant Indian restaurant in Beaconsfield 33 London End - HP9
Spice Merchant Beaconsfield is our prestigious flagship Indian restaurant, located in the historic area of Beaconsfield Old Town in Buckinghamshire.
The varied menu consists of much-loved traditional Indian pot dishes, such as Bhuna and Jalfrezi as well as an impressive selectio...
4. The Royal Standard of England British, Traditional restaurant in Beaconsfield Forty Green - HP9
2018 Review: “Just a proper pub that does food and doesn’t try to be anything else” – although, to be fair, that does miss out the fact that it’s the oldest freehouse in England; set down a country lane, it can “take a little time to find”.
5. No.5 London End British, Traditional restaurant in Beaconsfield 5 London End - HP9
2019 Review: “A small but quality establishment” – this contemporary two-year-old café aims to bring gastropub-style fare onto the high street and succeeds, serving “top burgers, and lots of other yummy offerings”.
6. The Greyhound British, Modern restaurant in Beaconsfield 33 Windsor End - HP9
This 18th century pub has been taken over and refurbished by Daniel Crump and Margriet Vandezande-Crump who have worked together fine-dining restaurants including Petrus, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, Trinity, and also The Oxford Blue in Old Windsor.
7. Riwaz by Atul Kochhar Indian restaurant in Beaconsfield 41 Aylesbury End - HP9
Opening before or possibly at the same time as the restaurant of the same name planned in Royal Tunbridge Wells, this marks a busy time for Kochhar, who is also opening Masalchi in Wembley this year.
View full listings of 11 Beaconsfield Restaurants
Popular Beaconsfield Restaurant Searches
Beaconsfield Restaurant News