The evening will commence on the first floor in Hide Above, with a Gusbourne canapé reception followed by a 4-course menu with paired wines, designed for the night by Ollie and Hedonism Wines. Enjoy a delectable feast including “flesh & bone”, alliums in a chilled pine infusion, steamed turbot, yellow courgette and a crushed nasturtium broth, barbecued Herdwick lamb, charred runner beans and savoury pine nut praline all washed down with a wine pairing carefully selected by Hedonism.
As is traditional at Harden’s Invites events, an informal ‘meet the chef’ Q&A will follow with Peter Harden introducing Ollie and discussing his life and career to date, opening questions to guests.
We do hope you can join us for the party and sweep yourselves up their (much Instagrammed) spiral staircase to their first floor dining room, Above, to enjoy what promises to be an unmissable evening of fabulous food, fine wine and frivolity.
Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 10 April, at 11am.
Tickets are £150pp including paired wines, and may be purchased by emailing Tracy Hall firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Harden’s office on 020 7839 4763 (between 11am and 5pm)
- Tickets are £150 per person.
- To book your place please email email@example.com or call 020 7839 4763.
- Payment will be taken in full upon booking.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable.
- As this is a banqueting style event, whilst we will do our best to accommodate, smaller tables may be sharing with others.
- Menu items/drinks are subject to change due to availability on the day.
- Please advise us of any special dietary requirements when booking.
- Vegetarian options available – please request on booking.