International Restaurants in Covent Garden
1. The Savoy Hotel, Thames Foyer Afternoon tea restaurant in Covent Garden The Savoy, The Strand - WC2R
For a “lovely afternoon tea” and “a truly elegant experience” there’s much to recommend the light-filled foyer of this posh hotel lounge (set beneath a glass dome). “The price is eye-watering but seconds are regularly provided, so it’s actually good value for the amazing experience”. Breakfast here is also “a gorgeous start to the day”.
2. The 10 Cases International restaurant in Covent Garden 16 Endell St - WC2
“A real find so close to the Opera House”, this independent Covent Garden wine bar/bistro offers a “sometimes brilliant but always good – eccentric and eclectic – wine list”, which is “ever changing” as only 10 cases of each wine are stocked at any point in time. “Friendly and knowledgeable staff” are on hand to advise on your choice and to present a short menu of “beautifully crafted small plates and charcuterie”, with “particularly enticing blackboard specials”.
3. Boulevard International restaurant in Covent Garden 40 Wellington St - WC2
In the tourist hell of Covent Garden, this traditional brasserie is easily missed but worth remembering for a “cheap ’n’ cheerful” bite. Even those who say “it’s not too inspiring” feel it’s “hard to fault for a speedy pre-theatre meal”: “just like half the brasseries in France – classic dishes, realisation can be mediocre, but very reasonably priced”.
5. Balans Soho Society International restaurant in Covent Garden 32-34 Monmouth Street - WC2
This group of “buzzing” late-night diners (also good for breakfasts with “vibe and edge”) opened a sixth London site in Covent Garden's Seven Dials. In 2016 the chain underwent a bit of a rebrand, changing its name from Balans to Balans Soho Society and revamping its existing venues.
6. Food Store Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Covent Garden 9 Irving St - WC2H
A new deli, juice bar and cafe in the streets near Leicester Square, offering a healthy, quick alternative to the usual suspects.
7. KERB Seven Dials International restaurant in Covent Garden Earlham Street - WC2H
KERB's first indoor market and new, permanent home (in a former banana factory) landed with some impressive opening acts: Monty’s Deli, Club Mexicana, Claw, and newcomer conveyor belt cheese restaurant, Pick & Cheese, and over 20 others.
View full listings of 7 International Covent Garden Restaurants
Popular Covent Garden Restaurant Searches
Top Covent Garden Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon