Indian Restaurants in Bristol
1. The Mint Room Indian restaurant in Bristol 12-16 Clifton Rd - BS8
“No flock wallpaper here”, but a “classy” and “tastefully decorated” spot in Clifton. The food is also “like a work of art” and “tastes as good as it looks” – “spicy, interesting and not too hot”. (It also has a branch in Bath).
2. Pipal Leaf Indian restaurant in Bristol 217 Church Road - BS5
Sibling to the popular Easton restaurant Pipal Tree which serves Punjabi British fusion.
3. Nutmeg Indian restaurant in Bristol 10 The Mall - BS8
2018 Review: “A wonderful new addition to the burgeoning food scene in Clifton” – “no ordinary Indian”, but a long, narrow and vividly stencilled subcontinental “with a wide range of choices from all regions of India” and the “mix of interesting spices and cooking styles” this entails.
4. The Thali Café Indian restaurant in Bristol 12 York Rd - BS6
2018 Review: The original branch of this “authentic Indian street food” chain remains of note for its “quirky”, “laid-back atmosphere” and “very reasonable prices”, and is “particularly good for veggies” and teetotallers. Stop Press – their first non-Brizzle outpost landed on George Street, Oxford, in July 2017.
5. Rock Salt Pan-Asian restaurant in Bristol 34 Cotham Hill - BS6
Replacing Bellita (RIP) is this restaurant serving both Chinese and Indian food; early reports say it's a combination that works.
View full listings of 14 Indian Bristol Restaurants
Popular Bristol Restaurant Searches
Top Bristol Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon