Indian Restaurants in Bristol
1. The Mint Room Indian restaurant in Bristol 12-16 Clifton Rd - BS8
“No flock wallpaper here”, but a “classy” and “tastefully decorated” spot in Clifton. The food is also “like a work of art” and “tastes as good as it looks” – “spicy, interesting and not too hot”. (It also has a branch in Bath).
2. The Thali Café Indian restaurant in Bristol 12 York Rd - BS6
2018 Review: The original branch of this “authentic Indian street food” chain remains of note for its “quirky”, “laid-back atmosphere” and “very reasonable prices”, and is “particularly good for veggies” and teetotallers. Stop Press – their first non-Brizzle outpost landed on George Street, Oxford, in July 2017.
3. Nutmeg Indian restaurant in Bristol 10 The Mall - BS8
2018 Review: “A wonderful new addition to the burgeoning food scene in Clifton” – “no ordinary Indian”, but a long, narrow and vividly stencilled subcontinental “with a wide range of choices from all regions of India” and the “mix of interesting spices and cooking styles” this entails.
4. Rock Salt Pan-Asian restaurant in Bristol 34 Cotham Hill - BS6
Replacing Bellita (RIP) is this restaurant serving both Chinese and Indian food; early reports say it's a combination that works.
5. Pipal Tree Indian restaurant in Bristol 28 Chelsea Road - BS5
Punjabi British fusion restaurant in the heart of Easton: opening Pipal Leaf in October 2020.
View full listings of 14 Indian Bristol Restaurants
Popular Bristol Restaurant Searches
Bristol Restaurant News
Top Bristol Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon