Vietnamese Restaurants in Shoreditch
1. Mien Tay Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 122 Kingsland Rd - E2
“Goat and galangal – just love it!” The signature dish at this “great value” Vietnamese group in Battersea, Fulham and Shoreditch is a legend. “The place may look a bit rough and ready but the food’s hard to resist!” and they’re always “rammed”.
2. Sông QuÃª Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 134 Kingsland Rd - E2
“Very keen pricing” ensures that this “long-standing Vietnamese” canteen on a busy stretch of Shoreditch’s Kingsland Road is always hopping, its sharing tables crammed with customers wolfing down pho and other Viet dishes.
3. Viet Grill Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 58 Kingsland Rd - E2
“Clear fresh flavours” and “charming service” enable this studenty-looking Vietnamese café to stand out among stiff competition on Kingsland Road’s ‘pho mile’.
4. Viet Hoa Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 70-72 Kingsland Rd - E2
2014 Review: “One of the best Vietnamese cafés along Kingsland Road”; this ever-“noisy” EastEnder is once again firing on all cylinders.
5. Pho Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 48 Brushfield St - E1
“Very passable pho” and other “generous and healthy dishes” maintain the appeal of these Vietnamese street-food outlets, which, even if they’re “not as good as they were” when the chain was younger, are still “OK as a pit stop”.
View full listings of 3 Vietnamese Shoreditch Restaurants
Popular Shoreditch Restaurant Searches
Top Shoreditch Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Shoreditch based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Shoreditch