Italian Restaurants in Notting Hill
1. Chucs Westbourne Grove Italian restaurant in Notting Hill 226 Westbourne Grove - W11
These retro-glam cafés are mostly located in-store, but the portfolio now also boasts the “beautiful building by the Serpentine Sackler Gallery” designed by Zaha Hadid. Perhaps because their price-tag is not exactly ‘bargain basement’, feedback is somewhat limited, but there’s a fairly clear picture of chic Italian dishes that, while “good and tasty”, can seem “nothing special” given the Monte Carlo-esque bill. Any such caveats do not seem to be getting in the way of the chain’s ongoing expansion however, most recently into Kensington.
2. Osteria Basilico Italian restaurant in Notting Hill 29 Kensington Park Rd - W11
“Simple, honest Italian fare done well” – with “fresh ingredients and great service” – is a combination that has served Notting HIll well for almost 30 years at this local trattoria: the senior in a group of three siblings in the same street (see also Mediterraneo and Essenza).
3. Portobello Ristorante Pizzeria Italian restaurant in Notting Hill 7 Ladbroke Road - W11
Just off Notting Hill Gate, this “splendid staple” wins solid marks for “great pizza, pasta and more” – including a decent array of fish showcased in a chiller-cabinet. “Authentically Italian in its chaos and delicious food”, it’s also “fun and child-friendly”. The best seats are outside on the glorious terrace in summer (which is also very effectively covered in winter and bad weather).
4. Essenza Italian restaurant in Notting Hill 210 Kensington Park Road - W11
2019 Review: Mixed and limited feedback on this smart Notting Hill Italian. To fans it’s a favourite with top class cooking (speciality black and white truffles) and a romantic interior – to the odd detractor it’s not bad, merely “forgettable”.
5. Mediterraneo Italian restaurant in Notting Hill 37 Kensington Park Rd - W11
“Always enjoyable” local Italian that’s provided consistently well rated meals in Notting Hill for 22 years. Its two siblings, Osteria Basilico and Essenza, are near-neighbours on the same street.
6. Luna Rossa Italian restaurant in Notting Hill 190-192 Kensington Park Rd - W11
The eighth London site for this growing Italian group, which also includes Luna Rossa and Napulé.
7. Unico Italian restaurant in Notting Hill 37 Pembridge Road - W11
Notting Hill scoops up a new Gelateria and deli, serving traditional gelato alongside Italian coffee, cakes, pastries, vegan salads and sandwiches.
View full listings of 9 Italian Notting Hill Restaurants
Popular Notting Hill Restaurant Searches
Top Notting Hill Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon