Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Restaurants in Hackney
1. Pavilion Cafe & Bakery Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Hackney Victoria Park, Old Ford Road - E9
“Sambar curry is super, and a great way to start the day!” at this brunch favourite – a quaint-looking, domed café by the water in Victoria Park, where Sri Lankan options feature alongside full English and vegan breakfasts; there’s offshoots in Colombia Road and Broadway Market.
2. Fink’s Salt and Sweet Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Hackney 70 Mountgrove Road - N5
On a Highbury street corner, this coffee shop/deli is the kind of place locals “love to just drop into, providing there’s a free table”. “The menu’s varied, whether you’re veering towards breakfast or the lunch end of brunch, the coffee’s excellent… and I recently discovered how great their evening food is, too”.
3. Dom's Subs Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Hackney 262 Hackney Road - E2
"Impeccable sandwiches" for takeaway and local delivery.
4. Morty & Bob's Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Hackney Netil House, 1Westgate Street - E8
Legendary grilled cheese sandwiches and brunch fare.
5. Rotate Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Hackney 1 Bath Place - EC2A
A cafe and cycling shop, with a bar and workspaces; this multitasker in Shoreditch also features guest chef residencies.
6. Snackbar Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Hackney Farm:Shop, 20 Dalston Lane - E8
‘Pickled’ author Freddie Janssen launched a Kickstarter campaign for this new, August 2019 venture in hip Dalston – an all-day café sitting alongside a co-working space and urban farm, and delivering a funky-sounding menu which reads like a ‘pick ’n’ mix’ of global inspiration.
View full listings of 4 Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Hackney Restaurants
Popular Hackney Restaurant Searches
Top Hackney Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon