Fish & Seafood Restaurants in Glasgow
1. Gandolfi Fish Fish & seafood restaurant in Glasgow 84 - 86 Albion Street - G1
2018 Review: Café Gandolfi’s nearby spin-off delivers “lovely and fresh fish” enjoyed against the backdrop of “Art Deco-style decor”.
2. Rogano Fish & seafood restaurant in Glasgow 11 Exchange Place - G1
An Art Deco interior created in 1935 by the same craftsmen who fitted out the Queen Mary make this city-centre icon one of the UK’s more historic restaurant spaces. Shuttered since September 2020 and the onset of Covid-19, it had been feared in some quarters that its closure might be permanent. But in August 2021, the owners confirmed that this seafood destination would reopen in 2022 after a refurbishment.
3. Gamba Fish & seafood restaurant in Glasgow 225a West George St - G2
“Very good-quality fish (fresh and locally caught) – often simply but always expertly cooked” has been the hallmark of Derek Marshall’s low-key city-centre basement destination since it opened in 1998. Top Tip: “exceptional fish soup!”.
4. Two Fat Ladies at The Buttery Scottish restaurant in Glasgow 652 Argyle St - G3
“A piece of old Glasgow in a traditional setting” – the Buttery is a city institution, run since 2007 by Ryan James as part of his Two Fat Ladies group. Worth a visit for the Victoriain interior alone, its “reasonably priced menu and good cooking” ensures that a meal is no let-down.
5. Crabshakk Fish & seafood restaurant in Glasgow 1114 Argyle St, Finnieston - G3
“Fish and seafood heaven” – a Finnieston fixture since 2009, this bustling joint with a very ‘street’ attitude is “not to be beaten” for spanking-fresh crustacea and well turned-out fish at “amazing” prices for such quality. Perch at the bar, or book/hustle for a table in the small interior.
6. Crabshakk Botanics Fish & seafood restaurant in Glasgow 18 Vinicombe Street - G12
A second branch of Crabshakk opened near the Botanic Gardens in April 2022.
7. Shucks Fish & seafood restaurant in Glasgow 168 Hyndland Road - G12
The team behind Cail Bruich opened a seafood restaurant in Hyndland in March 2022 - their fourth site overall - serving up fresh Scottish produce with Champagne and cocktails.
8. The Scallop's Tale Fish & seafood restaurant in Bearsden 7 Roman Road - G61
A Glasgow aesthetician known as Dr Q has branched out into restaurant ownership with this seafood restaurant and takeaway on the fringes of Glasgow, offering an extensive menu of locally sourced seafood dishes, including vegetarian and vegan dishes and a "scallops high tea"; opened May 2022.
View full listings of 8 Fish & Seafood Glasgow Restaurants
Popular Glasgow Restaurant Searches
Glasgow Restaurant News