Fish & Seafood Restaurants in Southwark
1. BOB's Lobster Fish & seafood restaurant in Southwark Unit 71, St Thomas Street - SE1
“Very fresh lobster, oysters, crab, etc, plus a good choice of wines by the glass” (as you’d expect from the team behind Bedales of Borough) win praise from a small fanclub for this railway arch below London Bridge station – the permanent site for a pop-up whose hallmark is a roving fleet of VW camper vans.
2. fish! Fish & seafood restaurant in Southwark Cathedral St - SE1
“A wonderful range of fresh fish is cooked to order” at this “buzzing”, glass-fronted venue just by Borough Market. “It gets it right much more often than it gets it wrong” nowadays and is “well worth a visit”.
3. Applebee’s Fish Fish & seafood restaurant in Southwark 5 Stoney St - SE1
“Superb fish – not overcooked – in generous portions” is the USP at this Borough Market café, where you can “sit outside for a lovely lunch”. Service came under fire from several reporters this year: “are they becoming a little slapdash?”
4. Seabird at The Hoxton, Southwark Fish & seafood restaurant in Southwark The Hoxton, 40 Blackfriars Road - SE1
The 14th floor rooftop of the new Hoxton hotel – this time confusingly located in Southwark, despite the name – is home to a fish and seafood restaurant from the team behind Brooklyn’s Maison Premiere. It opened in September 2019, with a raw bar, a wide range of oysters – and ‘the fresh flavours of southern Europe’. Oh, and great views.
5. Baccala Fish & seafood restaurant in Southwark Unit B3, 194-204 Bermondsey Street - SE1
Italian seafood and wine-by-the-glass restaurant, with ex-Four Seasons chef Moreno Polverini in the kitchen. Walk-ins only.
View full listings of 6 Fish & Seafood Southwark Restaurants
Popular Southwark Restaurant Searches
Top Southwark Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon