British, Modern Restaurants in Cirencester
1. The Slaughters Manor House British, Modern restaurant in Lower Slaughter Copsehill Rd - GL54
Blessed with a picture-perfect village setting, this well-established hotel restaurant (nowadays under the Brownsword group) is a light, airy space whose fine dining food – afternoon tea to eight-course tasting menus – makes the most of local and foraged ingredients. It attracted limited feedback last year, but all positive.
2. MBB Brasserie British, Modern restaurant in Cirencester The Cornhall 26 Market Pl - GL7
Cooking of “exceptional quality” ensures that this long-established open kitchen/deli venue in the town centre is “always busy, with a vibrant atmosphere”. It’s “great” for breakfast and lunches, with dinner served on Fridays and Saturdays.
3. Jesses Bistro British, Modern restaurant in Cirencester The Stableyard, Black Jack Street - GL7
2018 Review: “Romantically located behind the main road” down an alleyway, this cosy town-centre bistro is “part of the adjacent family butchers” – “meat dishes are king” but all the locally sourced fare here is consistently highly rated.
4. Barnsley House British, Modern restaurant in Barnsley
Owned by the same folk as The Village Pub, just across the road, this “very fancy” boutique hotel turns out “solid cooking with bold flavours”, and uses “a lot of produce straight from the garden”.
5. The Bell at Sapperton British, Modern restaurant in Sapperton
A “charming, lovely and well-run village pub” that “has had its ups and downs, but seems to be on an ‘up’ at the moment”; and serving an “interesting but not over-ambitious menu”.
6. The Falcon Inn British, Modern restaurant in Poulton London Rd - GL7
2018 Review: Slap bang in a picture-perfect Cotswold village, a charming destination for some “top-class pub dining” (including a “very good” lunch) from a “wide menu” full of local suppliers.
View full listings of 22 British, Modern Cirencester Restaurants
Popular Cirencester Restaurant Searches
Cirencester Restaurant News