Japanese Restaurants in Bristol
1. Four Wise Monkeys Japanese restaurant in Bristol 30 Clare Street - BS1
City-centre Japanese small plates restaurant that's a "meeting of Asian folklore and retro 80s Tokyo vibes". Previously Pata Negra, and under the same ownership.
2. Woky Ko Cargo Japanese restaurant in Bristol Unit 7, CARGO, Wapping Wharf, Gaol Ferry Steps - BS1
Masterchef finalist, Larkin Cen’s original venture is housed in a converted shipping container in Wapping Wharf, serving Asian street food featuring bao, xiao sharing plates, noodle and rice dishes (and a salted caramel ice cream bao dessert that’s gone down a storm locally). He also has a number of ‘Woky Ko’ spin offs, including a new ‘Jing Xu’ branch in Clifton, which – in September 2019 – replaced his ‘Kauto’ branch. The new business is based on Siu Lap Dong (BBQ meats).
3. Woky Ko Kaiju Japanese restaurant in Bristol Unit 25, Cargo 2, Wapping Wharf - BS1
MasterChef finalist Larkin Cen opens his third 'Woky Ko' Bristol restaurant (after Kauto and Cargo), in Wapping Wharf. Chef John Watson will oversee this one, serving an izakaya style menu of ramen and yakitori skewer dishes cooked on traditional Japanese robata grills.
4. Woky Ko Jing Xu Japanese restaurant in Bristol 7-9 Queens Road - BS8
Woky Ko's Queen's Road restaurant Kauto was closed and re-opened in September 2019 as Jing Xu, a Chinese rotisserie and noodle bar serving traditional roasted meats.
5. Eatchu Japanese restaurant in Bristol The Old Mess Room, St Nicks Market, Exchange Avenue - BS1
It's all about the gyoza at this set-up in St Nick's Market; the dumpling queue is often well-established before noon.
View full listings of 6 Japanese Bristol Restaurants
Popular Bristol Restaurant Searches
Top Bristol Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon