We’re offering one lucky Harden’s reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to the most pork-tastic event London has to offer. The Dingley Dell Pork ‘Flying Visit with The Dirty Dozen’ charity BBQ competition takes place on Sunday 27 September at The Leather Bottle in Earlsfield, and features 12 dishes, 12 chefs and two teams.
Enjoy a 12 course pig-based al-fresco battle with a bottle of wine and watch as some of the country’s top chefs go head-to-head. You can join in the action by sampling every plate on offer and helping the judges crown the winner of the Golden Pig trophy.
Mark Poynton of Alimentum and Adam Smith of The Devonshire Arms – will lead two teams including Matt Gillan (The Pass, South Lodge Hotel), Gary Usher (Sticky Walnut), Eric Snaith (Titchwell Manor) and Steve Smith (Freemasons at Wiswell).
The evening will also see butchery demonstrations from Direct Meats, an auction, and music from Suffolk folk band the Broadside Boys. All proceeds go to the Wooden Spoon and Teenage Cancer Trust charities. Tickets are usually £45 pp, but this is your chance to attend for free with a guest! Just answer this simple question:
What kind of pork will the chefs use for their BBQ battle?
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Prize includes BBQ and a bottle of wine.
- Only valid at The Leather Bottle on 27 September.
- The competition ends on Monday 21 September.
- Winners will be chosen at random from correct replies.
- By entering this competition you agree to share you email address with Young’s Pubs.