British, Modern Restaurants in Reading
1. Thames Lido British, Modern restaurant in Reading Napier Road - RG1
“Reading? It feels more like you’re in San Francisco” at this “fantastic” three-year-old venture, where “you can watch the swimmers” in the Edwardian lido, rescued after 40 years’ dereliction by the people behind Bristol’s Lido. “The décor, lighting, setting and service are modern, and the food Mediterranean/North African fusion, with fish and shellfish to the fore”. “We love the lido!” – “anyone with a sense of adventure will not be disappointed”.
2. London Street Brasserie British, Modern restaurant in Reading Riverside Oracle, 2 - 4 London Street - RG1
The “best thing in central Reading” (not to dismiss the city’s charms naturally) – this “unexpected gem” enjoys a “wonderful location” in an eighteenth century tollhouse, and the food is “interesting” and “well-cooked” to boot.
3. Cerise, The Roseate Reading British, Modern restaurant in Reading 26 The Forbury - RG1
The restaurant (and cocktail bar) within the hotel previously known as The Forbury.
4. Caprice British, Modern restaurant in Reading Wharfedale Rd, Winnersh Triangle - RG4
The stylish two-AA-rosette Caprice Restaurant is the epitome of fine dining, offering some of the finest freshly prepared modern British and authentic Indian cuisine in the area. Located in the exceptional new AA 4 Silver Star Holiday Inn Reading M4 Junction 10, the Caprice is...
5. The Crown British, Modern restaurant in Playhatch
The Crown is a charming 16th century inn that offers a warm welcome, excellent food plus superb accommodation and plenty of space for parties, meetings and weddings. Set in the picturesque hamlet of Playhatch, and close to Reading, Henley-on-Thames and Maidenhead, The Crown is th...
View full listings of 12 British, Modern Reading Restaurants
Popular Reading Restaurant Searches