International Restaurants in City Of Edinburgh
1. The Outsider British, Modern restaurant in Edinburgh 15 - 16 George IV Bridge - EH1
“Get the best seats in the place” (at the back, which offers “beautiful views” of the castle) to make the most of a visit to this city-centre staple, also turning out “enjoyable” cuisine of a modern European bent.
2. Bridge Inn International restaurant in Ratho 27 Baird Road - EH28
2019 Review: “Sit next to the canal and watch the world go by” on a sunny day at this “excellently situated” and well-known pub (which you can cycle to, down the towpath), where chef Ben Watson delivers “very pleasant well-cooked food” with produce from the pub’s own walled garden and pork from their own pigs.
3. Six by Nico International restaurant in Edinburgh 97 Hanover Street - EH2
"A new restaurant every six weeks." This mini-chain from chef Nico Simeone (also in Belfast and Glasgow) serves a signature six-course tasting menu, which changes every six weeks in style, cuisine and inspiration, served to 66 diners.
4. The Pitt Market International restaurant in Edinburgh 125 Pitt Street - EH6
Leith street food market, open at weekends.
5. Down the Hatch International restaurant in Edinburgh 13 Antigua Street - EH1
On the site that was previously Cafe Marlayne, a Canadian restaurant, with an original branch in South Queensferry; big breakfasts, burgers, milkshakes and autherntic poutine are featured.
View full listings of 17 International City Of Edinburgh Restaurants
Popular City Of Edinburgh Restaurant Searches
City Of Edinburgh Restaurant News
Top City Of Edinburgh Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon