Indian Restaurants in City Of Edinburgh
1. Navadhanya Edinburgh Indian restaurant in Corstorphine 88 Haymarket Terrace - EH12
2019 Review: This contemporary four-year-old near Haymarket Station very consistently produces imaginative ‘nouvelle Indian’ cuisine of superior quality.
2. Mother India’s Cafe Indian restaurant in Edinburgh 3-5 Infirmary St - EH1
“It does exactly what it says on the (tiffin) tin!” – this offshoot of the famous Glasgow curry-tapas haunt has built a solid reputation in its own right for its south Asian small plates: “if you like Indian food, then you’ve come to the right place”. It’s very popular, so “booking is essential at busy times”.
3. Dishoom Edinburgh Indian restaurant in Edinburgh 3a St Andrew Square - EH2
“Fan-bloody-tastic!” – for “sumptuous” tapas dishes or a “different type of breakfast” (a top tip here), in a “fun, buzzy atmosphere”, this “very welcome addition to the Edinburgh dining scene” (the first offshoot of the celebrated Parsi chain outside the Big Smoke) is just the ticket.
4. Noto Indian restaurant in Edinburgh 47a Thistle Street - EH2
Stuart Ralston, chef patron of Aizle, has opened this new venture offering a casual dining experience influenced by his time working in New NYC and named after his late friend, food photographer Bob Noto (who, it is said, ate at Spain’s famous El Bulli more than any other guest). Early press reviews suggest this is one of the better openings in the City in recent times.
5. Tommys Banglacafe Indian restaurant in Edinburgh 9 South Charlotte Street - EH2
Bangladeshi street-food cafe in Edinburgh's New Town.
View full listings of 19 Indian City Of Edinburgh Restaurants
Popular City Of Edinburgh Restaurant Searches
City Of Edinburgh Restaurant News
Top City Of Edinburgh Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon