We’ve teamed up with one of the country’s oldest and best-loved publicans to offer Harden’s readers the chance to win VIP tickets to their 184th birthday party. Young’s Pubs have generously pledged five pairs of tickets so that five lucky winners (and their guests) can join in the festivities.
Enjoy local brews on tap, delicious Burger Shack burgers, expansive beer gardens and a jam-packed roster of fun entertainment at one of the individual birthday bashes on Thursday 17th September.
Help Young’s celebrate 184 years in business with complimentary drinks and burgers at either The Windmill in Clapham, The Bull in Streatham, The Wood House in Dulwich, The Leather Bottle in Earlsfield or The Ship in Wandsworth.
Just answer this mathematical question. In what year was Young’s pubs founded?
- The prize has no monetary value
- The prize is non-transferable
- Only valid at named pub on 17th September (Young’s Day)
- The VIP tickets allow you and your guest one free burger each, two drinks and access to the exclusive areas.
- The competition ends on Monday 14 September.
- Winners will be chosen at random from correct replies.
- By entering this competition you agree to share you email address with Young’s Pubs.