Indian Restaurants in Newcastle Upon Tyne
1. Dabbawal Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 1 Brentwood Mews - NE2
“Love this place” – “the Indian street food flavours are wonderful” and “very different” at this Jesmond outfit with bright interiors, an open kitchen and verandah, which compares favourably with the city-centre original.
2. Dabbawal Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 69-75 High Bridge - NE1
“Quality Indian street food” and a “fantastic selection of really unusual small plates” attract the most feedback of any curry house on Tyneside for this 12-year-old near the Theatre Royal (and its Jesmond offshoot). “Our go-to for a very rapid meal in Newcastle”, its “innovative menu and fresh cooking” “never disappoint”.
3. Valley Junction 397 Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne Old Jesmond Stn, Archbold Ter - NE2
The Valley Restaurants promise a unique and pleasurable dining experience in luxurious surroundings. Superbly presented authentic dishes from Bangladesh and the Indian subcontinent are served with impeccable style by attentive waiters. The Valley Restaurants ...
4. Ury Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 27 Queen Street - NE1
“Wonderful spices in every dish” are the hallmark of this three-year-old “South Indian development of the old Rasa enterprise, maintaining the high standards of the old regime”, and with “lovely staff” an added boon.
5. Sachins Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne Forth Banks - NE1
A Toon institution for 35 years, this Punjabi curry house behind Central Station has been run since 2000 by chef-owner Bob Arora, and is known for its “consistently amazing food”.
View full listings of 5 Indian Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurants
Popular Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurant Searches
Top Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Newcastle Upon Tyne based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Newcastle Upon Tyne