Indian Restaurants in Newcastle Upon Tyne
1. Valley Junction 397 Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne Old Jesmond Stn, Archbold Ter - NE2
The Valley Restaurants promise a unique and pleasurable dining experience in luxurious surroundings. Superbly presented authentic dishes from Bangladesh and the Indian subcontinent are served with impeccable style by attentive waiters. The Valley Restaurants ...
2. Dabbawal Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 1 Brentwood Mews - NE2
“They avoid the usual gloopy sauces” at this Jesmond spin-off from the city-centre original, which offers a similar on-trend Mumbai street food formula comprising some “fantastic, healthy Indian bites”.
3. Dabbawal Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 69-75 High Bridge - NE1
Funkily branded High Bridge street food kitchen, near the Theatre Royal (with a Jesmond sibling) celebrating ten years in business, which is consistently the city’s most highly rated Indian option. “On my own, I love it. On a date night with my husband, we really love it. As a family of 4, we absolutely love it!”
4. Ury Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 27 Queen Street - NE1
“Just under the famous bridge”, this “inexpensive and very tasty” venture serves “outstanding Keralan food, specialising in fish and vegetarian dishes”; it “used to be (the well-regarded haunt) Rasa, but if anything the South Indian dishes have improved”.
5. Sachins Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne Forth Banks - NE1
“All those eating here support the notion that this is one of Newcastle’s favourite curry houses” – an Indian fixture, long run by Bob & Neeta Arora, and handy for Central Station.
6. Vujon Indian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 29 Queen St - NE1
2015 Review: “Head and shoulders above the other Indians locally” – a surprisingly “elegant and upmarket” fixture, offering “rich” subcontinental cooking.
View full listings of 4 Indian Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurants
Popular Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurant Searches
Top Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Newcastle Upon Tyne based on reviews by Hardens users.
Tyneside Coffee Rooms, Tyneside Cinema
A Taste of Persia
Popular Cuisines in Newcastle Upon Tyne