Pizza Restaurants in Camden
1. Purezza Pizza restaurant in Camden 43 Parkway - NW1
“Truly amazing tastes recommended for both vegans and non-vegans!” help win high scores for this year-old, Camden Town offshoot of the UK’s first vegan pizzeria (which first hit Brighton in 2015). Bases include sourdough, hemp and gluten-free options: “it’s the best pizza I’ve had in a very long time!”. Top Tip – kids under 10 get a free pizza when eating with their parents.
2. Pizza Pilgrims Academy & Pizzeria Pizza restaurant in Camden 40-42 Parkway - NW1
“So delicious and affordable every time!” – the Elliot brothers’ “speedy and cheerful” small chain put in a stellar performance in the last survey as London’s top pizza multiple, pipping rival Homeslice by tiny decimals. “You can see the dough being made on entering: everything is very fresh, and you get crisp, thin pizzas with quality toppings”.
3. Icco Pizza Pizza restaurant in Camden 21a Camden High Street - NW1
There are “no frills at all” at this 21-year veteran pizza-joint in Goodge Street (founded in 1991), with a branch in Camden Town – “but the fact that you can sit down with a tasty thin-crust pizza in central London for these prices (£3.95 for a Marinara) is well worth the lack of ambience”.
4. Miguel's Pizza Pizza restaurant in Camden 180-188 Camden High Street - NW1
In the same Buck Street Market development as Wildflower, Miguel Barclay (writer of the One Pound Meal books) has opened an NYC-style slice restaurant.
5. Voodoo Ray's Pizza restaurant in Camden Unit 92/1, Camden Market, North Yard, Chalk Farm Road - NW1
The third site for these hip, pizza-by-the-slice hangouts lands in Camden Market in August. Pizza-lovers can find the original venue in Dalston and its spin-off in Shoreditch's Boxpark.
6. Happy Face Pizza restaurant in Camden 14 Handyside Street - N1C
Wood-fired pizza from 72-hour fermented dough; eat in or takeaway from Coal Drops Yard, beneath the Everyman Cinema.
View full listings of 3 Pizza Camden Restaurants
Popular Camden Restaurant Searches
Camden Restaurant News
Top Camden Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon