Hardens Guide to the Best Restaurants in London Hammersmith And Fulham
Hardens guides have spent 30 years compiling reviews of the best Hammersmith And Fulham restaurants. On Hardens.com you'll find details and reviews of 20 restaurants in Hammersmith And Fulham and our unique survey based approach to rating and reviewing Hammersmith And Fulham restaurants gives you the best insight into the top restaurants in every area and of every type of cuisine.
Featured Hammersmith And Fulham Restaurants
1. Pelicana Korean restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham Broadway Shopping Centre, Hammersmith Broadway - W6
With over 3000 branches worldwide, it's no surprise that this Korean fried chicken company is launching in the UK with plans for four sites at once. Following this Hammersmith trial, they plan to open in Angel, Clapham and Wimbledon by September.
2. Base Face Pizza Pizza restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham 300 King Street - W6
What a backstory! Jazz musician, Tim Thornton, lost his income in the pandemic and, with the help of his wife, sold pizza to bring in cash. Being in West London, it was (naturally!) from a special, low GI mix for the bases, alongside some upscale toppings (Stichelton blue cheese, crispy cured pig cheek, etc). And now he’s opened his own pizza caff: it’s on the site, opposite King Street W6’s Tesco Metro, that was formerly Piate (RIP), a cheery small Greek: itself, a victim of the pandemic. So, something lost, something gained on this site.
3. Patri Indian restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham 103 Hammersmith Grove - W6
“Love this new Indian street-food joint” – a neighbourhood cantina in Hammersmith not dissimilar to its predecessor (Chai Naasto), refurbed, formatted and renamed by the same owners to become this current incarnation. It serves a “good selection of veg and non-veg options”, and some dishes are “fantastic”. There’s also a branch in Northfields.
4. Brook House British, Modern restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham 65 New King's Road - SW6
Mark Dyer and Eamonn Manson (formerly of The Sands End and The Brown Cow) have taken over this traditional pub overlooking Eel Brook Common, which wins praise for its “top-class” cooking (too posh to be called pub grub) and “super ambience”. “They need to improve the inconsistent service”, however.
5. Le Petit Citron French restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham 98-100 Shepherds Bush Road - W6
“To the Brook Green site of Mustard (RIP) and before that Café Rouge (longer RIP) comes this attractive and inexpensive new French bistro”. “Not much has changed since its predecessor” (same owners, who also own Covent Garden’s Joe Allen) – “the food’s decent” and comes at “very reasonable prices”.
6. Bleecker Burger Burgers, etc restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham The Balcony, Westfield White City - W12
“There is no finer burger in town: end of!” – Zan Kaufman’s tiny group “keeps things simple… and they smash it!”. “If you want mega-stacked, crazy combos, with layers and layers of toppings falling out of the side, there are numerous other (excellent) options in London. But if you want the best patties, made with the best aged beef, un-mucked-about-with and served by a bunch of nice people, then Bleecker is just the best there is”.
7. Pergola Olympia International restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham Level Five Rooftop, Olympia Car Park, Olympia Way - W14
The rooftop-crazy people behind Pergola have finally gone properly permanent with this new venue on top of Kensington's Olympia - it's all-weather, too, thanks to floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Pergola's food offerings will come from branches of Patty + Bun, Claw and Passo to fill the 500 seats available.
8. Super Tacos Mexican/TexMex restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham Unit 5 Market Halls, 472 Fulham Road - SW6
A new incumbent at Market Halls Fulham is Super Tacos, a Mexican-only (with Tijuana festival specialities) branch of Breddos Tacos. Margaritas feature, naturally.
9. Melody at St Paul's International restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham 153 Hammersmith Road - W14
2018 Review: Limited but positive feedback (as a business destination) for this calm, very grandly situated dining room – part of a hotel set in a grand Gothic Victorian building at the south end of Brook Green that formed part of the original St Paul’s Boys’ School.
10. Feast Bar & Kitchen International restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham White City Place, 201 Wood Lane - W12
The company behind Pergola, the Prince and Hammersmith's Feast - all food-court-style social dining venues cleverly carved out of unused or unloved spaces - has opened above the car park of former BBC behemoth at White City. 350 seats are served by a bar and independent street food kiosks, currently Other Side Fried, specialists in fried chicken and 'dirty food'.
View full listings of 20 Hammersmith And Fulham Restaurants
Popular Hammersmith And Fulham Restaurant Searches
london Restaurant News
Top Hammersmith And Fulham Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon