Hardens Guide to the Best Restaurants in Kingston Upon Thames
Hardens guides have spent 30 years compiling reviews of the best Kingston Upon Thames restaurants. On Hardens.com you'll find details and reviews of 23 restaurants in Kingston Upon Thames and our unique survey based approach to rating and reviewing Kingston Upon Thames restaurants gives you the best insight into the top restaurants in every area and of every type of cuisine.
Featured Kingston Upon Thames Restaurants
1. Moksha Indian restaurant in New Malden 216 Kingston Road - KT3
Out in the boonies of New Malden, first class ratings again – if on slightly limited feedback – for Arjun Singh Rawat and Rajeev Danga’s North Indian three-year-old.
2. fish! Kitchen Fish & chips restaurant in Kingston upon Thames 56-58 Coombe Road - KT2
An “incredible selection of fresh fish” from its in-house fishmonger, Jarvis, next door is the draw to this offshoot of a Borough Market stalwart of two decades standing. “Everything can be grilled for you to order” – and there are “very good specials”.
3. Roz ana Indian restaurant in Kingston upon Thames 4-8 Kingston Hill - KT2
“The food is delicious” at chef-partner Deepinder Sondhi’s “superb, modern fusion-Indian”, which opened in 2008 on Kingston Hill. “Some say upstairs is better but I disagree – far better being near the bar for lush cocktails with Bollywood classics playing in the background”.
4. Jin Go Gae Korean restaurant in Kingston upon Thames 270- 272 Burlington Road - KT3
“One of the best of New Malden’s Koreans (and the only one we’ve found with charcoal grills)” – “the ambiance has its own pure charm, with smoke in the air from the table-BBQs and queues out the door on weekends”. “Service is a bit brusque and chaotic at times, but the flavours cannot be beaten!”
5. The Canbury Arms British, Traditional restaurant in Kingston upon Thames 49 Canbury Park Road - KT2
2018 Review: “Whatever the occasion the Canbury is always a firm favourite”, whose “eclectic menu” is “of a quality that set it apart from the rest of Kingston’s pubs”. It’s so “hard to find independent and really affordable places like this”.
6. Hawkers Bar & Brasserie British, Modern restaurant in Kingston upon Thames 1 Skerne Road - KT2
ENJOY COCKTAILS, BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH, ...
7. Veeno Italian restaurant in Kingston upon Thames The Griffin Centre, 2 Market Place - KT1
This growing chain of Italian wine bar/cafés arrives in Kingston-upon-Thames, taking over the site of a former Strada in The Griffin Centre.
8. Chakra Riverside Indian restaurant in Kingston upon Thames 1 Riverside Walk - KT1
An al fresco terrace overlooking the river, vegan specialities and brunch on weekends are just some of the features of the latest addition to Kingston's riverside stretch of eateries. Sibling to Channa in Kensington.
9. Giggling Squid Thai restaurant in Kingston upon Thames 19 High Street - KT1
The now 27-strong Thai chain is now open in Kingston-upon-Thames.
View full listings of 23 Kingston Upon Thames Restaurants
Popular Kingston Upon Thames Restaurant Searches
Kingston Upon Thames Restaurant News
Top Kingston Upon Thames Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon