Italian Restaurants in Shoreditch
1. Brawn French restaurant in Shoreditch 49 Columbia Rd - E2
“Quirky” but “outstanding” dishes from Ed Wilson, twinned with “adventurous wines, with advice from passionate staff” make for a “fascinating foodie experience”, at this “rustic” East End bistro, which remains Caves de Pyrène’s top property.
2. Lyle's British, Modern restaurant in Shoreditch The Tea Building, 56 Shoreditch High St - E1
“The food speaks for itself” – “memorable” combinations, sourced “with real care”, prepared with “passion” and presented “with a lack of hype” – when you visit this agreeably “austere” and “honest” Shoreditch yearling (founded by alumni of St John).
3. The Boundary British, Modern restaurant in Shoreditch 2-4 Boundary St - E2
The “stunning rooftop terrace”, and “impressive basement dining room” both win praise for Sir Terence Conran’s “chilled” Shoreditch operation; its “professional” cuisine is well-rated too, although “tiny” portions are a bugbear.
4. Eyre Brothers Spanish restaurant in Shoreditch 70 Leonard St - EC2
“Terrific Iberian tapas, made with care from well-sourced produce, and a strong wine list” inspire fervent praise for this low-key, but quite swish haunt, near Silicon Roundabout, whose “quiet ambience and big tables” have long established it as a business favourite.
5. St John Bread & Wine British, Traditional restaurant in Shoreditch 94-96 Commercial St - E1
“The finest bacon butties in the universe” are but one highlight of the “otherworldly” small plates (majoring in “offal-y wonders”) served at this marvellously “vibrant” (if “noisy”) Shoreditch canteen; “service can be prickly, but hey ho”.
6. Pizza East Pizza restaurant in Shoreditch 56 Shoreditch High St - E1
“Get your skinnys on, brush up the face fur and maybe have a tattoo also” if you visit these “too-cool-for-school, hipster heavens”. But it seems “you can have both style and substance” – staff are “friendly” and the pizza is “totally inauthentic yet utterly delicious”.
7. Princess of Shoreditch British, Modern restaurant in Shoreditch 76 Paul St - EC2
“Downstairs, they still know how to do proper pub food” – up the spiral stairs there’s a “relaxed” restaurant serving “surprisingly good” grub – at this “unpretentious” but happening Shoreditch boozer.
8. Dishoom Indian restaurant in Shoreditch 7 Boundary St - E2
A “brilliant vibe” has been captured by this “energetic” and impressively executed concept – a growing chain of Mumbai-inspired Parsi cafés; “vibrant street-food” (including a great “brunch Bombay-style”) is served in its “stunningly designed” outlets; “shame you can’t book”. In Autumn 2015, a new branch is slated to open off Carnaby Street.
9. Andina Peruvian restaurant in Shoreditch 1 Redchurch St - E2
“Not only is the atmosphere buzzing” – the “fabulous ceviche packs a punch”, as do the other “fresh and delicate” dishes, at this trendy Shoreditch Peruvian yearling.
10. The Clove Club British, Modern restaurant in Shoreditch Shoreditch Town Hall, 380 Old St - EC1
“Deserving its many awards” – this groovy pop-up-turned-permanent in Shoreditch’s fine old town hall wins kudos for its “incredibly interesting” cuisine, “perfectly matched” wines and “casual” approach. The setting can seem “Spartan” though, service is a little “earnest” and to some diners “the new ticketing system for reservations smacks of hubris”.
View full listings of 4 Italian Shoreditch Restaurants
Popular Shoreditch Restaurant Searches
Top Shoreditch Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Shoreditch based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Shoreditch
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon
London British, Modern £63
Restaurant at The Curtain, Curtain Hotel
London British, Modern