Hardens Guide to the Best Restaurants in London Stratford
Hardens guides have spent 30 years compiling reviews of the best Stratford restaurants. On Hardens.com you'll find details and reviews of 10 restaurants in Stratford and our unique survey based approach to rating and reviewing Stratford restaurants gives you the best insight into the top restaurants in every area and of every type of cuisine.
Featured Stratford Restaurants
1. Bird Stratford Chicken restaurant in Stratford Westfield Stratford, Montfichet Road - E20
2017 Review: “You get exactly what you’d expect – tasty chicken, nothing more!” – at this “fun fried-chicken place” in Shoreditch (now with branches in Islington, Camden and Westfield). “The beer on hand isn’t bad, either…”
2. Darkhorse British, Modern restaurant in Stratford 16-19 Victory Parade, East Village - E20
Founded in late 2015 in the redeveloped Olympic athletes' village by Lee Glen and Ian Goodman.
3. Allegra British, Modern restaurant in Stratford The Stratford, 20-22 International Way - E20
Ex-Chiltern Firehouse head chef Patrick Powell’s first solo venture, on the seventh floor of Stratford’s new Manhattan Loft Gardens building, opened too late for any reports in our survey. Powell’s dedication to sustainability has extended to buying Kent farmland to provide Allegra with local ingredients.
4. The Stratford Brasserie British, Modern restaurant in Stratford The Stratford, 20-22 International Way - E20
One of two restaurants in the new Stratford Manhattan Lofts hotel, The Stratford Brasserie is overseen by chef Ben Harrington, previously with Soho House Group. See also Allegra (from ex-Chiltern Firehouse chef Patrick Powell).
5. The Gantry restaurant in Stratford De Coubertin Street - E15
Opening in late 2020, a 17-storey building, with a speakeasy bar in the basement and a "destination restaurant" on the first floor with two outdoor terraces.
View full listings of 10 Stratford Restaurants
Popular Stratford Restaurant Searches
london Restaurant News
UKHospitality urges Rishi Sunak to promise new support so the sector can kick-start the recovery
Top Stratford Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon