Vietnamese Restaurants in Shoreditch
1. Pho Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 48 Brushfield St - E1
Very fresh and genuine tastes have driven the success of these Vietnamese street-food cafés great for a cheap bowl of noodles (but nowadays fine, but nothing more).
2. Mien Tay Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 122 Kingsland Rd - E2
The goat and galangal is one of the tastiest Asian dishes in London, at these busy Vietnamese joints in Battersea, Fulham and Shoreditch; theyre fantastically consistent as well as extremely good value.
3. Viet Grill Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 58 Kingsland Rd - E2
Critics diss it as poor, dismal and studenty, but most reports acclaim this cafe on Kingsland Road, Shoreditch aka pho mile lauding terrific fresh food, consistent quality and excellent customer service, and say its a great introduction to Vietnamese food.
4. Sông Quê Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 134 Kingsland Rd - E2
Its Spartan and hurried, but this Shoreditch canteen with sharing tables does provide delicious Vietnamese grub: the phos the thing here, but other dishes are worth trying, too.
5. Viet Hoa Vietnamese restaurant in Shoreditch 70-72 Kingsland Rd - E2
2014 Review: One of the best Vietnamese cafés along Kingsland Road; this ever-noisy EastEnder is once again firing on all cylinders.
View full listings of 3 Vietnamese Shoreditch Restaurants
Popular Shoreditch Restaurant Searches
Top Shoreditch Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Shoreditch based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Shoreditch