Chinese Restaurants in Liverpool
1. Puschka British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 16 Rodney St - L1
Hello there, welcome and thanks for your interest in our little restaurant!
We opened the doors to Puschka in 2001 and since then, we've been building up quite a reputation for good food and good service. Some kind soul described Puschka as "a hidden gem with a warm, welcoming a...
2. Salt House Bacaro Italian restaurant in Liverpool 47 Castle St - L2
Salt House Bacaro on Castle Street, Liverpool, Italian small plates, great tunes, fab staff...
3. Hanover Street Social British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 16-20 Hanover St - L1
Welcome to Hanover Street Social, a large modern brasserie in the centre of Liverpool. Open from 9:00am for Breakfast through until 10.30pm, later for drinks!, enjoy our very special Â£10.95 two course Lunch perfect for business or shopping.
Mondays are an institution with 2 cou...
4. Salt House Spanish restaurant in Liverpool Hanover Sq - L1
We are Salt House, a Tapas joint in the heart of Liverpool, fresh, delicious tapas, great cocktails, fab wines and rocking staff!!...
5. Fazenda Brazilian restaurant in Liverpool Unit B, Horton Hs - L2
A Unique Dining Experience
The finest grilled meats served at your table, accompanied by a gourmet salad bar and an exquisite wine list. ...
6. The Art School British, Traditional restaurant in Liverpool Sugnall St - L7
Just across the road from the Liverpool Philharmonic, Paul Askews year-old venture is getting better all the time. Its a beautiful, airy room with the kitchen visible through a long window, service is wonderful, and there was more consistent praise this year for the fantastic cuisine.
7. Panoramic 34 French restaurant in Liverpool Brook Street - L3
Obviously the views are an important part of the overall experience at this 34th-floor venue, but the food gains respectable feedback too; service has been up-and-down in the past, but more than one reporter now finds it superb. Top Tip afternoon tea here has a certain sense of occasion.
8. Etsu Japanese restaurant in off Brunswick Street 25 The Strand - L2
Tucked into an unpromising concrete and glass edifice, this pleasingly minimal room just off the Strand is one of the citys better bets a great little authentic Japanese restaurant, which draws fans from across the area.
9. Yukti Indian restaurant in Liverpool 393 Prescot Rd - L13
âFabulousâ service and Indian-fusion cuisine (the latter from one of Raymond Blancâs protÃ©gÃ©s) win acclaim (but still only from a small fan club) for this two-year-old, in a modern building in Old Swan.
10. 60 Hope Street British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 60 Hope St - L1
In a townhouse near the Anglican Cathedral, this sophisticated but not over-fussy modern British venture was a pioneer for the city when it opened, and still never fails to deliver top-quality cooking based on interesting seasonal ingredients; fans also love the relaxed metropolitan atmosphere.
View full listings of 6 Chinese Liverpool Restaurants
Popular Liverpool Restaurant Searches
Top Liverpool Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Liverpool based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Liverpool