Thai Restaurants in Liverpool
1. The Monro British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 92-94 Duke St - L1
2015 Review: A “great gastropub” whose real ales, Sunday roasts and so on are “very popular”; by local standards, though, it can seem “a wee bit expensive”.
2. Salt House Spanish restaurant in Liverpool Hanover Sq - L1
We are Salt House, a Tapas joint in the heart of Liverpool, fresh, delicious tapas, great cocktails, fab wines and rocking staff!!...
3. Puschka British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 16 Rodney St - L1
Hello there, welcome and thanks for your interest in our little restaurant!
We opened the doors to Puschka in 2001 and since then, we've been building up quite a reputation for good food and good service. Some kind soul described Puschka as "a hidden gem with a warm, welcoming a...
4. Hanover Street Social British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 16-20 Hanover St - L1
Welcome to Hanover Street Social, a large modern brasserie in the centre of Liverpool. Open from 9:00am for Breakfast through until 10.30pm, later for drinks!, enjoy our very special £10.95 two course Lunch perfect for business or shopping.
Mondays are an institution with 2 cou...
5. Etsu Japanese restaurant in off Brunswick Street 25 The Strand - L2
The “best Japanese” in the city occupies a “modern office complex, off the business centre”; “beautifully presented food is prepared using the freshest of ingredients”, notably the “seriously good sashimi”.
6. San Carlo Italian restaurant in Liverpool 41 Castle St - L2
This “dressed-to-the-nines” Italian, the city-centre branch of a “glossy” national chain, offers food of a “surprisingly high” standard, with fish “always the best option”; tables, though, “might be too close for some”.
7. The Art School British, Traditional restaurant in Liverpool Sugnall St - L7
Paul Askew, formerly of the Hope Street Hotel and London Carriage Works, has opened a “gorgeous” new fine dining venture in a Victorian ex-children’s home; it's certainly a “bold” venture, and while fans proclaim the experience “superb”, sceptics cite “variable” food as proof that he's “not quite pulling it off so far”.
8. 60 Hope Street British, Modern restaurant in Liverpool 60 Hope St - L1
“London quality food at Liverpool prices”, say fans of this “lovely” townhouse restaurant, near the Anglican Cathedral – the first modern British restaurant of any renown in the city, and “still one of the best”.
9. Yukti Indian restaurant in Liverpool 393 Prescot Rd - L13
“Fabulous” service and Indian-fusion cuisine (the latter from one of Raymond Blanc’s protégés) win acclaim (but still only from a small fan club) for this two-year-old, in a modern building in Old Swan.
10. Lunya Spanish restaurant in Liverpool 18-20 College Ln - L1
“Catalonia comes to The ’Pool”, at this inspired yearling, which defies its “sterile location, in the middle of a shopping mall” to produce “Spanish cooking with real heart” (“you won’t find tapas to beat this outside of Spain, and in fact it’s better than much of that you find IN Spain”). Top Tip – check out its “fascinating adjoining deli”.
View full listings of 3 Thai Liverpool Restaurants
Popular Liverpool Restaurant Searches
Top Liverpool Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Liverpool based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Liverpool