Italian Restaurants in Liverpool
1. Salt House Bacaro Italian restaurant in Liverpool 47 Castle St - L2
In the business district, a buzzy Italian tapas/small plates place, opened by the owners of Salt House Tapas; they have kept their standards high, and its a great place to sit at the bar (or dining room), have a cocktail and work your way through the menu.
2. The Quarter Italian restaurant in Liverpool 7-15 Falkner St - L8
2014 Review: A decent and consistently reliable eatery, with an Italian twist thats often very busy, especially in summer, when al fresco diners enjoy cathedral views; great brunch spot.
3. The Italian Club Fish Italian restaurant in Liverpool 128 Bold St - L1
A great little Italian, near Central Station, with a café-like feel; top menu billing goes to the superb oysters and enjoyable fish dishes.
4. San Carlo Italian restaurant in Liverpool 41 Castle St - L2
A good busy Italian in the heart of the business district an outpost of the ever-better-known national chain. While its arguably a tad overpriced, even sceptics laud the great atmosphere (often animated by local WAGs) and the vast menu usually has something to suit.
5. Zizzi Italian restaurant in Liverpool Liverpool One Development - L1
2015 Review: Unexceptional and unsophisticated it undoubtedly is, but this pleasant kid-friendly pizza-n-pasta chain is still generally rated a useful, if unspectacular, standby.
6. Jamie’s Italian Italian restaurant in Liverpool 45 Paradise St - L1
Just another chain with celeb branding Jamie Os Italians can be fun for the family (kids are very welcome) but go only if you are desperate: its overly expensive for whats now very mediocre.
View full listings of 8 Italian Liverpool Restaurants
Popular Liverpool Restaurant Searches
Top Liverpool Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Liverpool based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Liverpool