Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Restaurants in Soho
1. Maison Bertaux Afternoon tea restaurant in Soho 28 Greek St - W1
This “eccentric but marvellous treasure” is a Soho landmark and “one of the few remaining original London pâtisseries”. “Gateaux to die for” and “wonderful tea and scones” provide a “trip down memory lane” in premises opened by a Parisian exile in 1871 and graced by Karl Marx and Virginia Woolf as well as generations of Soho bohos.
2. Flat White Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Soho 17 Berwick St - W1
London’s original Flat White was served at this early-wave, Kiwi coffee stop, which first hit Soho’s Berwick Street Market in 2005; and its legendary brews and “great staff” have maintained a fair following over the last 15 years. Its brunch-friendly options include pastries, smashed avos on toast and homemade banana bread.
3. Nordic Bakery Scandinavian restaurant in Soho 14a Golden Sq - W1
“Nordic sarnies and cinnamon buns are as good as ever, along with the coffee”, at this Scandi fixture in Soho. “Pity about the other sites”, which closed down a couple of years ago and are “greatly missed – but at least the Golden Square original is still there”.
6. Pickle & Toast Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Soho Wardour St - W1
Soho recently witnessed the arrival of grilled cheese sandwich café Melt Room; now W1 is about to gain another venue on the junction of Wardour Street and Peter Street, specialising in sourdough bread, vintage cheddar and dill pickle. Open for Breakfast, lunch, evening beers and late bites "from dawn till dark"
7. Bubblewrap Waffle Ice cream restaurant in Soho 24 Wardour St - W1D
No longer just for pop-ups and Instagram, the waffle that looks like bubblewrap now has a permanent home, in the exact spot where Chinatown and Soho merge. Load up with ice cream and artistic toppings, and dive in - once you've snapped and shared it for posterity, obviously.
8. Doughnut Time Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Soho 96 Shaftesbury Avenue - W1D
The first London branch of a popular Aussie chain of doughnut shops arrives in Shaftesbury Avenue, serving calorific treats with colourful names - e.g. the Donutella Versace, Pump Up the Jam and the Melon Degeneres - with vegan and gluten free options.
9. Over Under Coffee Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Soho 4 Ham Yard - W1D
The Earl's court coffee and brunch stop has sprouted a sibling in the centre of Soho; within the calm of Ham Yard courtyard.
10. Bread Ahead Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Soho 21 Beak Street - W1F
Borough Market bakers head to Soho with a new café serving their famous doughnuts, as well as sourdough loaves and breakfast.
View full listings of 8 Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Soho Restaurants
Popular Soho Restaurant Searches
Soho Restaurant News
Top Soho Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon
El Pastor Soho
Open: June 2021
The Windmill Theatre