Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Restaurants in Westminster
1. Boxcar Baker & Deli Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster 7a Wyndham Place - W1H
Your local bakery and deli, showcasing the best of British seasonal produce. Open every day for breakfast, lunch & afternoon snacks from 8am until 5pm (9am at weekends). From freshly baked pastries and healthy breakfast bowls to delicious salads and sandwich...
2. Beyond Bread Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster 2 Charlotte Place - W1T
100% gluten-free bakery duo in Fitzrovia and also Islington; brunches and evening meals.
3. My Place Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster 21 Berwick St - W1F
Stripped-back Soho cafe serving up caffeine, cocktails, sandwiches, platters and matcha lattes until late into the night.
4. Detox Kitchen Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster Fitzroy Place, 10 Mortimer St - W1T
The health food delivery service now also has two London delis (also at Kingly Street, takeaway only) and a counter in Selfridges. This branch even has a fitness studio downstairs, so there's no excuses for not being healthy.
5. Urban Tea Rooms Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster 19 Kingly St - W1B
An evening menu of British tapas gives this cafe an extension from its daytime (quality) coffee-and-sandwiches fare; a sibling opens in 2017 in the St James's Market development.
6. The Garden Café at Brown Hart Gardens Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster 4 Brown Hart Gardens - W1K
This hidden Mayfair gem boasts a striking glass conservatory and plenty of alfresco seating in public gardens that sit on top of a former substation.
7. Omotesando Koffee Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster Rathbone Square - W1T
What started as a one-man operation in Omotesando, Japan, has become a global chain of super-stylish coffee houses, serving beautiful food and drink in typically pared-back surroundings. We expect the sandos and custard cubes will be the big Insta hits.
8. Storey’s Gate Cafe Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster St James's Park - SW1A
With a contract to supply 20 Royal Parks with coffee kiosks and cafes under their belt, we'll be seeing a lot more of family business Colicci over the next few years; they already run kiosks in several London parks and pop up at festivals, too. This kiosk, in St James's Park, will have food developed in collaboration with Theo Randall, and will look stunning too - many of their kiosks are to be built of steam bent wood.
9. Pompi Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster 65 Shaftesbury Avenue - W1D
Rome's tiramisu specialists have opened in London.
10. Pasticceria Marchesi 1824 Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster 117 Mount Street - W1K
For a posh bun, it’s hard to upstage this new Milanese import: a fashionista favourite for its superlative cakes and also serving some more substantial dishes (such as risotti) alongside cocktails and wine. Too limited feedback for a rating as yet, but all of it enthusiastic.
View full listings of 13 Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Westminster Restaurants
Popular Westminster Restaurant Searches
Westminster Restaurant News
Top Westminster Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon
Ekstedt at The Yard, Great Scotland Yard Hotel