Italian Restaurants in Surrey
1. Al Boccon di’vino Italian restaurant in Richmond 14 Red Lion Street - TW9
“Always a surprise” – you get what you’re given (there’s no menu choice) at chef Riccardo Grigolo’s set-price Venetian feast in Richmond: an unqualified delight, with multiple courses of “amazing, delicious food” and “excellent service”, creating “an atmosphere rarely found elsewhere”.
2. A Cena Italian restaurant in Twickenham 418 Richmond Road - TW1
Upmarket local in St Margaret’s – close enough to Twickers for a meal before or after the rugby – that earns solid ratings for its “great Italian cooking” and “very friendly service”. New owner chef Tom Rowlandson has introduced weekend brunches.
3. Bacco Italian restaurant in Richmond 39-41 Kew Rd - TW9
The well-priced pre-show menu is popular with Richmond’s theatre-goers at this “excellent local Italian” – handy for both the Orange Tree and Richmond Theatres – it’s a “calm and pleasant” standby for “well-cooked cuisine”.
4. Pizzeria Rustica Pizza restaurant in Richmond 32 The Quadrant - TW9
2018 Review: “It may look cheap ’n’ cheerful, but the pizzas are very good” at this convenient outlet in Richmond town centre, next to the station.
5. Osso Buco Italian restaurant in Weybridge 23 Church St - KT13
2017 Review: Service often scores highly at this well-regarded local, offering “great Italian food” (including the nippers’ menu), and at very “good value” prices too.
6. Veeno Italian restaurant in Kingston upon Thames The Griffin Centre, 2 Market Place - KT1
This growing chain of Italian wine bar/cafés arrives in Kingston-upon-Thames, taking over the site of a former Strada in The Griffin Centre.
View full listings of 30 Italian Surrey Restaurants
Popular Surrey Restaurant Searches
Surrey Restaurant News
Top Surrey Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon
The Victoria Oxshott
Oxshott British, Modern
London British, Modern