International Restaurants in Southwark
1. St Felix Place International restaurant in Southwark 45 Southwark Street - SE1
A new outdoor dining and entertainment space for Borough, tucked into railway arches; food comes from street food stalls Texas Joe's Adobe and The Good Slice.
2. Spinach International restaurant in Southwark 161 Lordship Lane - SE22
2018 Review: “A lively and ambitious spot that outshines many of its more established local rivals” – this “pleasant”, bright, white-walled Dulwich café offers enjoyable cooking of the “I could cook this at home but I’ll eat out tonight” variety, with an emphasis on veg.
3. Rabot 1745 Afro-Caribbean restaurant in Southwark 2-4 Bedale St - SE1
“A chocolate-themed restaurant is a good idea in principle, but some dishes work better than others” is the general verdict on this Borough Market outlet of a St Lucia plantation owned by Hotel Chocolat, which “users cocoa in every dish”. “Chocolate mac ’n’ cheese”, anyone? What does work is the “fantastic hot chocolate”, and the café/bar has a “fun atmosphere” in the evening, while “the breakfast menu is really tasty, too”.
4. Great Guns Social International restaurant in Southwark 96 Southwark Bridge Road - SE1
"Championing Borough’s long association with fine cuisine by offering a series of kitchen residencies in a programme curated by celebrity chef, Maria Elia" - the cocktail bar is open longer than the kitchen.
5. Vinegar Yard International restaurant in Southwark Saint Thomas Street - SE1
A new ‘eating, drinking, shopping and art space’ from the founders of Flat Iron Square, also not far from London Bridge, with vintage shops, street food stalls and bars in shipping containers and a large garden. Million Pound Menu stars Baba G’s have a stall here, selling their naanwiches and Indian burgers.
6. Albie at The Hoxton, Southwark International restaurant in Southwark The Hoxton, 40 Blackfriars Road - SE1
A "neighbourhood lobby" at The Hoxton's Southwark sibling, with residents including Eggbreak, Pecking Order and Tandoor Chop House, and an all-natural wine list. See also Seabird for the rooftop restaurant.
7. Turnips International restaurant in Southwark 8 Southwark Street - SE1
The amazing Borough Market fruit and veg stall has added a couple of dining options to its collection: a fine dining restaurant from chef Tomas Lidakevicius, under the arches of the Green Market (Thu-Sat D only, Sun L only) and a more casual 'small plates' restaurant and cocktail bar inside the stand (Wed-Sat D only), with cooking from ex-City Social chef Scott Murray. Both are intended to run at least until the end of September 2020.
View full listings of 11 International Southwark Restaurants
Popular Southwark Restaurant Searches
Southwark Restaurant News
Top Southwark Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon