Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Restaurants in London
1. Boxcar Baker & Deli Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Westminster 7a Wyndham Place - W1H
Your local bakery and deli, showcasing the best of British seasonal produce. Open every day for breakfast, lunch & afternoon snacks from 8am until 5pm (9am at weekends). From freshly baked pastries and healthy breakfast bowls to delicious salads and sandwich...
2. Treves & Hyde British, Modern restaurant in City 15-17 Leman St - E1
2019 Review: At the foot of a new aparthotel near Aldgate East tube, this year-old venture comprises a coffee shop and terrace downstairs, and a restaurant and bar upstairs, which – under seasoned chef George Tannock – tries harder than you might expect in this location: “a welcome, local, go-to business lunch place, with an excellent and varied menu and staff who are efficient but welcoming”.
3. Bea’s of Bloomsbury Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Bloomsbury 72 Russell Square - WC1B
2019 Review: “Fabulously busy… in a good way (as it feels like you have come to the right place)” – this cute tea rooms near Holborn Library spawned a chain of the same name on the back of its inviting-looking cakes and “tasty lunches and snacks” that are “worth a little waiting for”.
4. Tamp Coffee Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Chiswick 1 Devonshire Road - W4
“A caffeine hit and empañadas, obvs” – that’s the deal at this well-liked small coffee bar, off Chiswick’s main drag, which, as well as its trademark Latino bites, serves a selection of baps, pastries and other brunch-ish fare from early morning till afternoon.
5. Shot Espresso Parsons Green Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Parsons Green 28 Parsons Green Ln - SW6
Come on in...
Our stylish interior features handmade, bespoke furniture; all tables, chairs, lanterns and shelving fashioned from salvaged timbers and Corian. The charming outside area with heating and a retractable roof offers intimate alfresco dining within the heart of the Bi...
6. Hideaway Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Mayfair 100 Mount Street - W1K
This coffee shop and bar concept from Hide's Ollie Dabbous has found a permanent home after several Mayfair pop-ups
7. EggRun Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in 46 Fish Street Hill - EC3R
Similar to the Eggslut brand, this new City restaurant - opening in March 2021 but already delivering via Deliveroo - offers a range of eggs in buns. The company hope to open over a dozen branches in the next few years.
8. Panadera Bakery Filipino restaurant in Kentish Town Kentish Town Road - NW1
From the owners of 'dirty' ice cream parlour Mamasans, Florence Mae Magnaloc and Omar Shah, a Filipino bakery. Breads, sandos and dessert-based drinks.
9. Maison Bertaux Afternoon tea restaurant in Soho 28 Greek St - W1
This “eccentric but marvellous treasure” is a Soho landmark and “one of the few remaining original London pâtisseries”. “Gateaux to die for” and “wonderful tea and scones” provide a “trip down memory lane” in premises opened by a Parisian exile in 1871 and graced by Karl Marx and Virginia Woolf as well as generations of Soho bohos.
10. Kaffeine (Great Titchfield Street) Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Fitzrovia 66 Great Titchfield St - W1
This “stylish and serious”, coffee-shop operation with two sites in Fitzrovia is “still one of the best independents in London”, 10 years after pioneering modern Antipodean-style coffee culture in the UK. They serve “brilliant coffee” (naturally), “a nice range of pastries” and “excellent sandwiches”, and have a “good vibe at both locations”. “Only the slightly monastic seating lets things down” – and there’s “not enough” of it!
View full listings of 157 Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc London Restaurants
Popular London Restaurant Searches
london Restaurant News
Top London Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon