International Restaurants in Hammersmith And Fulham
1. Pergola Olympia International restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham Level Five Rooftop, Olympia Car Park, Olympia Way - W14
The rooftop-crazy people behind Pergola have finally gone properly permanent with this new venue on top of Kensington's Olympia - it's all-weather, too, thanks to floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Pergola's food offerings will come from branches of Patty + Bun, Claw and Passo to fill the 500 seats available.
2. Melody at St Paul's International restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham 153 Hammersmith Road - W14
2018 Review: Limited but positive feedback (as a business destination) for this calm, very grandly situated dining room – part of a hotel set in a grand Gothic Victorian building at the south end of Brook Green that formed part of the original St Paul’s Boys’ School.
3. Feast Bar & Kitchen International restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham White City Place, 201 Wood Lane - W12
The company behind Pergola, the Prince and Hammersmith's Feast - all food-court-style social dining venues cleverly carved out of unused or unloved spaces - has opened above the car park of former BBC behemoth at White City. 350 seats are served by a bar and independent street food kiosks, currently Other Side Fried, specialists in fried chicken and 'dirty food'.
4. W12 Studios International restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham White City Place, 195 Wood Lane - W12
The former White City BBC studios have been transformed into a 450-seat entertainment space, in partnership with Feast It, that will feature a rotating roster of chefs and pop-ups in the two kitchens; on opening, those spaces were filled with Cue Point (barbecue fusion cuisine from by ex-Smoke Stak head chef Joshua Moroney) and The Piadina Project, (Italian-inspired street food with a taste of Lincolnshire).
5. The Set International restaurant in Hammersmith and Fulham Television Centre, Wood Lane - W12
A new outdoor dining hub at Television Centre with 2,500 sq ft of outdoor seating for 120 people on the iconic forecourt; restaurants include Kricket, Flying Horse Coffee, Patty & Bun, Bluebird and Homeslice, with drinks from White City House’s The Allis bar. No booking required; guests order takeaways to eat there.
View full listings of 5 International Hammersmith And Fulham Restaurants
Popular Hammersmith And Fulham Restaurant Searches
Hammersmith And Fulham Restaurant News
Top Hammersmith And Fulham Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon