Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Restaurants in Covent Garden
1. Bageriet Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Covent Garden 24 Rose St - WC2
“The best cinnamon buns”, “freshly cooked cakes” and “good coffee” make this “tiny Swedish café a good pitstop for cultural activities in Covent Garden”. “Just a pity it’s so small you can’t always get in”.
2. Food Store Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Covent Garden 9 Irving St - WC2H
A new deli, juice bar and cafe in the streets near Leicester Square, offering a healthy, quick alternative to the usual suspects.
3. Melba Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Covent Garden The Savoy, Strand - WC2R
A pretty påtisserie shop attached to the Strand's Savoy with a range of sweet and savoury pastries devised by the hotel's exec pastry chef, Ludwig Hely - including a new take on the éclair - the Icéclair, light choux pastry filled with hand-made ice cream.
4. Apple Butter Cafe Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Covent Garden 32-34 Monmouth Street - WC2H
A Middle-Eastern inspired cafe in Seven Dials.
5. Lilly's Sandwiches, cakes, etc restaurant in Covent Garden 3 Henrietta Street - WC2E
The ground floor of 3 Henrietta Street (see also Pivot and El Ta'koy) is occupied by a coffee shop and this all-day cafe from pastry chef Kimberley Lin, who previously worked as Dominique Ansel’s development chef, so we can expect epic things in the cakes and pastries department.
View full listings of 7 Sandwiches, Cakes, Etc Covent Garden Restaurants
Popular Covent Garden Restaurant Searches
Covent Garden Restaurant News
Top Covent Garden Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon