British, Modern Restaurants in Battersea
1. The Latchmere British, Modern restaurant in Battersea 503 Battersea Park Rd - SW11
The stuff of south London legend, The Latchmere has recently undergone huge regeneration, restoring one of Battersea’s most beautiful buildings to create a spectacular public house and garden.A giant gin balloon takes pride of place on our bar which will serve han...
2. Nutbourne British, Modern restaurant in Battersea 29 Ransomes Dock, 35-37 Parkgate Rd - SW11
“Quirky and relaxed” Battersea venue, on the waterside site long occupied by Ransome’s Dock (RIP), which is run the Gladwin brothers using the same farm-to-fork formula as at their other ventures (see Rabbit and The Shed). “Great wines” from the eponymous family vineyard in Sussex are a plus, but the modern British cooking is “inconsistent”, with “some hits and some misses”… but rather too many “misses”.
3. The Bolingbroke British, Modern restaurant in Battersea 174 Northcote Rd - SW11
From the welcoming
5. Soif French restaurant in Battersea 27 Battersea Rise - SW11
“Easy-yet-delicious French bistro” option, offering the combination of gutsy Gallic small plates and an interesting wine list that’s become the hallmark of outlets run by natural and organic wine pioneer Les Caves de Pyrène.
6. No 29 Power Station West British, Modern restaurant in Battersea Unit 29 Circus West, Battersea Power Station - SW8
2019 Review: “Delicious brunch in a large airy room overlooking the river” is one draw to Darwin & Wallace’s latest venue, in Battersea Power Station’s Circus West Village – a bar/brasserie with a fine riverside location and small outside terrace. One bugbear: “service is friendly but can be haphazard”.
View full listings of 12 British, Modern Battersea Restaurants
Popular Battersea Restaurant Searches
Top Battersea Restaurants
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon
The Tapas Room
Chokhi Dhani London
London Indian £58
Cinnamon Kitchen Battersea
London Indian £55