Indian Restaurants in Bath
1. The Eastern Eye Indian restaurant in Bath 8a Quiet St - BA1
2016 Review: A “Georgian Indian”, unlikely as it sounds, set in a “unique and grandiose 1800s ballroom, with three massive vaulted glass ceiling domes”; happily, “the extravagance of the venue extends to the food!”
2. The Mint Room Indian restaurant in Bath Longmead Gospel Hall, Lower Bristol Rd - BA2
“Upmarket and inventive Indian cooking” wins enthusiastic feedback for this “unexpectedly nice and buzzy venue” on a busy road out of the city.
3. Yak Yeti Yak Indian restaurant in Bath 12 Pierrepont St - BA1
2016 Review: This “original and cosy, if slightly shabby basement”, on the fringe of the city centre, is well worth discovering for a “different”, “very casual” (and affordable) meal. The food is “a far cry from the usual heavy-handed curry house fare” – “fresh, tasty, with lighter flavours, many grilled dishes, and sauces featuring Sichuan pepper and Himalayan herbs”.
4. Indian Temptation Indian restaurant in Bath 09-10 High Street (Cheap Street) - BA1
“Indian vegetarian dishes never before seen and well worth exploring” again win praise for this first-floor subcontinental, in an attractive 18th-century room with views of Bath Abbey.
5. Rajpoot Indian restaurant in Bath 4 Argyle St - BA2
2014 Review: An “atmospheric traditional Indian” tipped for its impressive setting in a Georgian cellar, and offering food that’s “good, but not memorably so”; prices can seem high, so remember that “portions are substantial”.
View full listings of 6 Indian Bath Restaurants
Popular Bath Restaurant Searches
Top Bath Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Bath based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Bath