Advanced Search Map search
Register
 

Make a free online restaurant booking

 
 

More
 
 

Even in the world of St Jamie, it seems, bad things can happen. His Jamie’s Italian chain was yesterday fined £8,500 by Bath magistrates for a health and safety incident last year, when a chef had boiling oil spilt over her feet by a colleague, and had to spend ten days in hospital.

To the credit of the company, its managing director attended the court hearing, which is reportedly the only serious blot on the fledgling group’s health and safety record.

Hot oil incidents, noted the senior environmental health officer involved, are “far too common in the catering industry”.

For a full report see thisisbath.co.uk.

Comments (0)

To post a comment you must be registered and signed in.

Register | Sign in
Advanced Search
Find restaurants to match the following criteria
location (only one!)
key features

quality
other features (London searches only)
Map Search
Find venues by location using UK or London Maps
close button