Fish And Chips Restaurants in Bournemouth
1. Arbor Restaurant, The Green House Hotel British, Modern restaurant in Bournemouth 4 Grove Rd - BH1
Serious food in a chilled-out setting, without pretence or the price-tag, offering guilt-free dining.
You’ll find well-cooked, honest, uncomplicated but imaginative food, with a huge emphasis on locally sourced produce. We’re lucky: nearby we have England’s garden counties...
2. WestBeach Fish & seafood restaurant in Bournemouth Pier Approach - BH2
A “beautiful restaurant right on the seafront by the pier”, combining “lovely” sea views and “excellent, well-executed” food (especially the fishy kind).
3. Chez Fred Fish & chips restaurant in Bournemouth 10 Seamoor Rd - BH4
Fred Capel's upmarket but “affordable” fixture still offers “the best fish ’n’ chips in Bournemouth”, with fish as “fresh and tasty as you could wish”, and “the chips and mushy peas are up to the mark as well”! “Get there early to avoid the queues (out the door)!”
4. Highcliff Grill, Highcliff Mariott Hotel British, Modern restaurant in Bournemouth St Micheal’s Rd, West Cliff - BH2
2011 Review: Marriott hotels may not be known as gastronomic redoubts, but this newly-created dining room is already tipped as an “elegant” all-rounder in “traditional” style; “ask for a window table”.
7. Print Room British, Modern restaurant in Bournemouth Richmond Hill - BH2
2010 Review: This “stylish” brasserie has a “beautiful” setting (in a former newspaper HQ), and offers “an excellent choice of food, from snacks to main meals”; the fare has generally been reported as “imaginative” too (though the chef changed just as our survey for the year was drawing to a close).
View full listings of 0 Fish And Chips Bournemouth Restaurants
Popular Bournemouth Restaurant Searches
Top Bournemouth Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Bournemouth based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Bournemouth