Hardens Guide to the Best Restaurants in Aldeburgh
Hardens guides have spent 15 years compiling reviews of the best Aldeburgh restaurants. On Hardens.com you'll find details and reviews of 9 restaurants in Aldeburgh and our unique survey based approach to rating and reviewing Aldeburgh restaurants gives you the best insight into the top restaurants in every area and of every type of cuisine.
Featured Aldeburgh Restaurants
1. The Lighthouse British, Modern restaurant in Aldeburgh 77 High Street - IP15
The newish owners have kept up the standard and the welcome (no surprise as Sam is still front of house) at this favourite local destination the most commented-on place in town, which serves simple and good-value (mostly fish-based) cuisine.
2. Aldeburgh Fish And Chips Fish & chips restaurant in Aldeburgh 226 High St - IP15
The reason I go to Aldeburgh you will not get better fish n chips anywhere (the batter is so light and the chips are perfection). Queues are par for the course, but the people in line smile as they know what a treat that they have in store.
3. The Wentworth Hotel British, Modern restaurant in Aldeburgh Wentworth Rd - IP15
2014 Review: This lovely, old-fashioned family-run hotel is solid rather than exciting when it comes to food, but its comfortable, sensibly priced and the kind of place thats perfect for a first-class Sunday lunch.
4. Regatta British, Modern restaurant in Aldeburgh 171 High Street - IP15
A longstanding, friendly, attractive spot which is a good place for reasonably priced fish.
5. Sea Spice Indian restaurant in Aldeburgh Market Cross Place - IP15
This upmarket Indian (inside a hotel) has had a warm welcome, considering it's in the most traditional of Suffolk seaside towns; hopefully the regular influx of second-homers and weekending Londoners will keep it even busier.
View full listings of 9 Aldeburgh Restaurants
Popular Aldeburgh Restaurant Searches