Italian Restaurants in Newcastle Upon Tyne
1. Caffé Vivo Italian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 29 Broad Chare - NE1
Laybournes Italian is a very reliable destination for a good value pre-theatre meal, but its also a great place for a sociable night out especially the regular Wednesday BYO events.
2. Pani’s Italian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 61-65 High Bridge - NE1
Staff treat everyone as friends at this fab, fab, fab, cheap n cheerful Sardinian favourite still, after many years, one of Tynesides most reliable venues for a value-for-money get-together.
3. Francesca’s Italian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 134 Manor House Rd - NE2
Always the place to go for a cheap, vaguely Italian meal if you can stand the queues an old-school Jesmond institution specialising in pizza and pasta; fans cheerfully admit that its best suit is nostalgia (right down to the Hilda Ogden-style posters of the Colosseum).
4. Piccolino Italian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne Stockbridge House, Trinity Gardens, Quayside - NE1
2015 Review: A low-profile but always reliable Italian chain, whose decent value and kid-friendliness wins it somewhat better ratings than many better-known competitors.
5. Zizzi Italian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne 42-50 Grey - NE1
2015 Review: Unexceptional and unsophisticated it undoubtedly is, but this pleasant kid-friendly pizza-n-pasta chain is still generally rated a useful, if unspectacular, standby.
6. Strada Italian restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne Old Eldon Square, Blackett St - NE1
2015 Review: These family-friendy pizza-and-pasta spots have been very inconsistent in recent years, and many long term fans cant help feeling theyve gone off; can Hugh Osmond (who bought the chain in late-2014) sprinkle on them some of the magic he once helped instil at PizzaExpress?
View full listings of 10 Italian Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurants
Popular Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurant Searches
Top Newcastle Upon Tyne Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Newcastle Upon Tyne based on reviews by Hardens users.
Tyneside Coffee Rooms, Tyneside Cinema
A Taste of Persia
Popular Cuisines in Newcastle Upon Tyne