Thai Restaurants in Manchester
1. Thaikhun Thai restaurant in Manchester Unit 17, 3 Hardmen St - M3
2016 Review: A fantastic new Spinningfields Thai (the flagship of an already four-strong UK chain) with a fabulous street-market-style setting; the food delicious soups, stir fries and curries isnt half bad either!; just don't expect peace and quiet!
2. Chaophraya Thai restaurant in Manchester 19 Chapel Walks, Off Cross Street - M2
Still the premium destination for Thai food in Manchester this well-known operation (part of the growing, UK-wide Thai Leisure Group) continues to win praise for its all-round good dining experience.
3. Siam Smiles Thai restaurant in Manchester 48a George St - M1
A terrific Thai-street-food-style café in a Chinatown basement, producing some seriously authentic cuisine; be prepared to eat in a supermarket, with most of your fellow patrons being Thai, and most of all, be prepared to SWEAT!
4. Busaba Eathai Thai restaurant in Manchester The Printworks, 27 Withy Grove - M4
What Alan Yau did next after Wagamama: these handsome, communal Thai canteens remain an easy and reliable cheap n cheerful choice. On the food front, compromises over the years have resulted in less authenticity, but they are approachably priced.
5. Koh Samui Thai restaurant in Manchester 16 Princess St - M1
2014 Review: On the fringe of Chinatown, a long-established Thai basement tipped for cooking that can be very good; excellent value lunchtime menu.
View full listings of 13 Thai Manchester Restaurants
Popular Manchester Restaurant Searches
Top Manchester Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Manchester based on reviews by Hardens users.
The Lime Tree
Adam Reid at The French , Midland Hotel
Popular Cuisines in Manchester
Hot Newcomers & Coming Soon