Indian Restaurants in Covent Garden
1. Masala Zone Indian restaurant in Covent Garden 48 Floral St - WC2
Surprisingly good for a chain these fun and fast street-food Indians provide a genuine, varied and healthy pit stop, with good value thalis a popular bet. The handy Covent Garden branch is particularly worth remembering.
2. Sagar Indian restaurant in Covent Garden 31 Catherine St - WC2
The South Indian vegetarian fare at this small chain (Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Hammersmith and Harrow) is consistently good and great value for money. The excellent thali and dosa make up for the decor youre here for the food.
3. Punjab Indian restaurant in Covent Garden 80 Neal St - WC2
One of Londons longest-serving Indians in a handy Covent Garden location, this traditional curry house is still managing to record some very decent food scores.
4. India Club, Strand Continental Hotel Indian restaurant in Covent Garden 143 Strand - WC2
You could be in Delhi circa 1960 at this quirky veteran near the Indian High Commission in the Strand. Service can be frantic and the food is arguably unexceptional, but it deserves mention for its great value in a central location. BYO, or grab a pint from the hotel bar.
5. Talli Joe Indian restaurant in Covent Garden 152-156 Shaftesbury Avenue - WC2
Good vibes surround this new Indian tapas/cocktails hangout in the heart of Theatreland, with the former devised by ex-Benares executive chef Sameer Taneja. It opened in late spring 2016.
8. Tandoor Chop House Indian restaurant in Covent Garden Adelaide Street - WC2
From Ennismore (the owners of Gleneagles and the Hoxton hotels, as well as Egg Break in Notting Hill) comes a new Covent Garden venue combining the traditional British chophouse with the flavours of northern India.
View full listings of 6 Indian Covent Garden Restaurants
Popular Covent Garden Restaurant Searches
Top Covent Garden Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Covent Garden based on reviews by Hardens users.
Barrafina Drury Lane
Monmouth Coffee Company
J Sheekey Atlantic Bar
Popular Cuisines in Covent Garden