British, Traditional Restaurants in Cambridge
1. Oak Bistro British, Modern restaurant in Cambridge 6 Lensfield Road - CB2
If you dont like chains, this is a good bistro halfway between the railway station and gown town; externally it looks relatively unpromising, but inside its a light and airy room combining a bit of character with reasonably priced grub.
2. The Cambridge Chop House British, Traditional restaurant in Cambridge 1 Kings Parade - CB2
Whilst its mainly a pre-theatre standby, according to the general consensus, this operation opposite Kings is worth remembering for its dependable (meat-focused) traditional British fare.
3. d’Arry's British, Traditional restaurant in Cambridge 2-4 King Street - CB1
2016 Review: Gastropub behind Christs thats still praised for its convivial atmosphere and good Australian wine list; to more sceptical types however, the food is merely OK nowadays.
4. The St John’s Chop House British, Traditional restaurant in Cambridge 21-24 Northampton St - CB3
Occupying a 19th-century brick building, this meat-centric eatery is worth remembering. Arguably its not as good as the main Chop House in Cambridge, but fans find it a useful option thanks to its well-presented and tasty fare.
5. Browns British, Traditional restaurant in Cambridge 23 Trumpington St - CB2
2015 Review: Nice place, shame about the food a dreary chain whose only obvious asset is the sometimes grand and historic setting of its branches.
View full listings of 5 British, Traditional Cambridge Restaurants
Popular Cambridge Restaurant Searches
Top Cambridge Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Cambridge based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Cambridge