Spanish Restaurants in Birmingham
1. Sabai Sabai restaurant in Birmingham 268 High St - B17
Husband and wife team, Torquil and Juree Chidwick, first opened Sabai Sabai as a small, cosy, family-run Thai...
3. Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Birmingham Steaks & grills restaurant in Birmingham 200 Wharfside St, The Cube - B1
The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill is located on the 25th floor of Birmingham's iconic building the Cube. It offers panoramic views of the city with floor to ceiling windows you will be sure to get a superb view. It's newly refurbished restaurant and bar is simply spec...
4. Purnells British, Modern restaurant in Birmingham 55 Cornwall St - B3
Purnell's is a chic, contemporary fine-dining restaurant, awarded its Michelin star in January 2009, located in one of Birmingham city centre's finest conservation areas, close to Colmore Row and St Phillips Cathedral. Set up by Michelin starred Birmingham chef, Glynn Purnell in ...
5. Edmunds French restaurant in Birmingham 6 Central Sq - B1
Edmunds Bistro de Luxe’, offers accessible menus inspired by classic French country cuisine, cooked...
6. Carters of Moseley British, Modern restaurant in Birmingham 20 Wake Green Rd - B13
An “unbeatable gastronomic experience in the heart of Moseley”; “Brad Carter produces high quality and imaginative food” at this neighbourhood local and service is “eager to please”.
7. Rico Libre Spanish restaurant in Birmingham 1 Barn St - B5
“In what used to be a ratty ex-caff (which was itself an ex-pub)” in Digbeth – complete with “un-ironic mismatched furniture” – a BYO that “makes the stuff you cook at home, but way, way better, and with a convivial front of house”. It’s open for group bookings Monday and Tuesday, then generally for the rest of the week.
8. Al Frash Persian restaurant in Birmingham 186 Ladypool Rd - B12
Probably the Balti Triangle’s most famous feature, this brightly-lit, no-frills curry legend provides notably “splendid” baltis to a very “consistent” standard. It’s not licensed, but you can BYO.
9. Simpsons British, Modern restaurant in Birmingham 20 Highfield Road - B15
It’s a new era at this Edwardian villa in Edgbaston, which has long offered “the most reliable posh night out in Brum”. It reopened in September 2015 after a hefty makeover and a change-up in the kitchen (Nathan Eades replaces longtime head chef Matt Cheal) – the aim is a switch up in gear, but we’ve left it un-rated till next year’s results are in.
10. Turners British, Modern restaurant in Birmingham 69 High St - B17
“You feel a million miles from the rest of the world” at Richard Turner’s recently revamped and “bijou” local; “the bang-on, seasonal cooking has no gimmicks” and on practically all accounts is “excellent”, but even fans can find it “expensive” and service can be so-so.
View full listings of 3 Spanish Birmingham Restaurants
Popular Birmingham Restaurant Searches
Top Birmingham Restaurants
These are the top restaurants in Birmingham based on reviews by Hardens users.
Popular Cuisines in Birmingham